Latest Press Tuesday 12th May 2020
- Coronavirus: Italy’s – survivors’
- Hackers A-list Lady Gaga, Drake Madonna
- We reassurance easing lockdown
- Lockdown: When cinemas reopen?
- What are 'murder hornets' been UK?
- What is hogweed, UK's 'most dangerous' plant?
- UK coronavirus rises 627 32,692
- Scientists objects systems satellites
- Trump claws Biden wins March fundraising
- Coronavirus: How pandemic
- Africa’s Sahel becomes latest al-Qaeda-IS battleground
- Lockdown: When hairdressers reopen UK?
- Coronavirus: 'Homeless' charged 'without excuse' lockdown
- Trump's declassifies Obama officials 'involved unmasking Michael Flynn'
- Prince William Kate Middleton honour nurses died pandemic
- The high-flying circus stars
- Coronavirus: Germany alarmed
- Coronavirus: Rich countries 'Marshall Plan' world's poorest countries, says Nobel-winning
- Trump says is keeping Pence 'careful' Pelosi does acting
- Coronavirus: Hairdressers businesses reopen France
- Tenet: Christopher Nolan's gamble is paying
- Coronavirus lockdown: What can't UK laws?
- We're struggling coronavirus NHS. Now what's Bangladesh Sierra Leone
- Coronavirus: Thousands deaths 'exported' communities NHS shutdown, experts
- Indoor cycling: How allows rides races lockdowns
- Reading Leeds cancelled coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Lack places nursing surges
- Scott Johnson death: Australian arrested
- 'That's reality': Prepare holidays, Matt Hancock says
- Coronavirus: Israel turns tools
- Trump's obsession an 'Obamagate' is — points sinister
- Twiggy is wrong. Fashion is moving slimness
- Coronavirus: How died UK?
- Russia fire: Five coronavirus patients killed blaze St Petersburg
- Dr Fauci told states reopen coronavirus Senate
- Brazil sends thousands troops Amazon rainforest concerns surge deforestation
- Coronavirus: 72 Wisconsin attending 'large gathering' sees protests
- Eurovision: How coronavirus changed 2020
- Subway reopens 600 UK stores six-week shutdown
- ‘Football shouldn’t spoken about’ – Rose criticises restart plans
- Only resort, says lockdown eased
- Nurses 'are professionals, heroes', England's nursing says
- Scottish clubs ending lower-league
- Coronavirus: Vaccine won't pandemic, experts
- Suspect arrested 30 homophobic American Sydney
- Lockdown laws: What are rules England?
- ‘I stole Navy’
- Coronavirus: Pelosi unveils $3trn relief, progressives' complaints doesn't
- Ultimate sunscreen: Everything SPF, UVA rays
- ‘After horrible’ – Is Tyson comeback stunt?
- Abortions blocked rules forcing women coronavirus elective
- Coronavirus: Russia has highest
- 'She needs lead': Michigan Governor Whitmer faces dozens threats, punts banning guns Capitol
- Furlough scheme: What changes UK workers?
- Rishi Sunak's furlough reforms – is
- BT Sport Bundesliga
- Coronavirus: The weeks US failed outbreak
- Coronavirus: Fauci says US higher believed, contradicting Trump
- Ryanair passengers
- Conor McGregor criticises UFC rivals & hints doors
- Furlough October, Rishi Sunak confirms
- Coronavirus: Italy allows bars, restaurants salons reopen
- Boris Johnson's lockdown easing measures 'dangerous' epidemics inevitable, Independent Sage warns
- India Coronavirus: Pregnant Safoora Zargar
- Rishi Sunak is Tory Neo The Matrix. The bullets
- The Walking Dead reveals serial was axed
- Coronavirus: WHO backs markets, prompting warnings emergence diseases
- Bernie Sanders says he's 'very, unlikely'
- Coronavirus: Eight Covid-19 vaccines worked 'late fall', Fauci says
- Valéry Giscard d’Estaing accused
- Furlough reduced 60%, says ex-Bank England oversaw 2008
- Man charged racist BBC TV
- Hamilton: Lin-Manuel Miranda's is Disney+
- Help Hungry: How deliveries gave 'real lifeline' coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Spanish reunited months
- Coronavirus-related deaths 40% England Wales
- Mattress buying guide: How mattress night's
- Coronavirus: How using items home, T-shirt socks
- Trump misled coronavirus data, Mitt Romney says
- French karaoke TV replaces mannequins dolls
- In Pictures: Shanghai Disneyland reopens
- Coronavirus: The Colombian 859 cases
- 'I'm mortuary coronavirus – goes doctors nurses looking dead'
- Coronavirus: India's emissions decades giving 'window'
- India’s emissions decades
- Community creator Dan Harmon hints Netflix
- Coronavirus: Labour frontbencher says won't ministers is
- Coronavirus: Four nurses continents
- Bitcoin 'halving' takes place, marking biggest events cryptocurrency's
- Coronavirus: Police Seine crowds Paris lockdown eased
- Czech Russian ‘poison plot’
- Doctor forced daughter's 1st 'blown away' Skype organised colleagues
- India coronavirus: PM Narendra Modi outlines
- Amiens relegation French
- Coronavirus: Matt Hancock urged 'trustworthiness' figures UK watchdog
- Breonna Taylor: Black healthcare 'shot times police' home, says
- Jerry Stiller death: Tributes paid 'amazing, hilarious' Seinfeld
- Trump backs Elon Musk reopening California Tesla
- Coronavirus: Thousands NHS infected virus, suggests
- Skateboarder, 11, lands 1080-degree
- Coronavirus: How lockdown is lifted Europe
- Climate kickstart dormant El Niño Indian Ocean
- Coronavirus: How ‘secret burials’ South Africa Covid-19
- Mexican uses 'sanitising tunnels' disinfect US visitors Covid-19
- Normal People: Channel Connell Waldron chains
- Coronavirus: Putin's spokesperson hospitalised Covid-19
- Coronavirus: Fauci warns Senate ‘serious consequences’
- Coronavirus: Nearly 51,000 excess deaths UK Covid-19 pandemic
- Coronavirus: Josh Frydenberg tested Covid-19 coughing
- When is Premier League returning, venues games TV free?
- As else, women been
- Rishi Sunak wand useless
- Fauci contradicts Trump's Rand Paul slams White House
- Joshna Maharaj – The
- Captain Tom Moore honoured Freedom City London capital's 'virtual'
- 'Obama kept shut': McConnell calls president's Trump's coronavirus 'classless'
- Coronavirus: Lars Windhorst Foundation offers families teachers psychotherapists
- There is greater masculinity storming women spoke
- Trump spars Asian American ‘nasty question’
- Mexican cartel beheaded 12 dies coronavirus
- Surveillance CEO resigns reports neo-Nazi
- Europe’s calls UK lockdown roadmap ‘confusing’
- Coronavirus: Victoria dies spat
- Coronavirus: Wuhan 11m residents 10 days coronavirus
- Coronavirus anxiety: How lockdown
- Antisemitic incidents reached US year, watchdog says
- South Africa’s coronavirus lockdown: Doubts creep
- Man KKK hood won't charged, sheriff says
- Coronavirus: How Sweden is keeping pubs bars
- Robert Pattinson refuses Batman doesn't 'set precedent'
- 113-year-old Spanish becomes oldest coronavirus
- International Nurses Day: Members nurses
- Man took Ahmaud Arbery's is 'pawn larger game', says
- Coronavirus: London dies Covid-19 spat
- Eurovision tribute Fizz members BBC
- Republican airs anti-Trump advert Fox News
- Learn Totoro famed cartoonist
- UK lockdown: Matt Hancock refuses are confused coronavirus messaging
- Coronavirus: Do one?
- Back Future reenact iconic scenes lockdown reunion
- Afghan attack: Babies killed gunmen maternity ward
- Coronavirus – live: New laws revealed Sharma attempts reassure returning workers UK furlough
- Trump – live: President pressures California Elon Musk reopen Tesla factory, storming spat reporters
- US Supreme Court hears arguments Trump’s returns
- London’s Anniversary Games cancelled coronavirus
Coronavirus: Italy’s – survivors’
Psychologists have seen people with coronavirus symptoms more associated with disasters or war.
Hackers A-list Lady Gaga, Drake Madonna
Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks hit by hackers who claim to have contracts and personal emails of stars.
We reassurance easing lockdown
Please send your own letters to email@example.com
Lockdown: When cinemas reopen?
Venues that ‘are, by style, crowded’ may only become able to ‘open safely only in part’, government states
What are 'murder hornets' been UK?
As if the world wasn’t bad sufficient at the moment, media reports in latest days have warned of giant “murder hornets” which can destroy humans potentially invading the UK.
What is hogweed, UK's 'most dangerous' plant?
Non-native, invasive species is on the rise and can hospitalise those who touch it
UK coronavirus rises 627 32,692
But government figure believed to underestimate deaths, with numbers from other official sources totalling minimum 40,000
Scientists objects systems satellites
Ambitious plan would permit astronomers to see interstellar objects close up for the 1st ever time
Trump claws Biden wins March fundraising
Former vice president had raised more in March, but president inches ahead as states start to open up up
Coronavirus: How pandemic
Control Techniques is still running at full production, despite the coronavirus. Here’s how.
Africa’s Sahel becomes latest al-Qaeda-IS battleground
IS and al-Qaeda affiliates have already locked horns in other jihadists hotspots.
Lockdown: When hairdressers reopen UK?
New guidelines provide earliest probable date for salons to open up up their particular doors
Coronavirus: 'Homeless' charged 'without excuse' lockdown
Judge questions decision to prosecute under law that does not apply to homeless people
Trump's declassifies Obama officials 'involved unmasking Michael Flynn'
Richard Grenell turned over list simply as Trump launched ‘Obamagate’ attacks
Prince William Kate Middleton honour nurses died pandemic
International Nurses Day takes place on 12 May every year
The high-flying circus stars
How friends Billy Alwen and Julian Bracey built circus performance firm Cirque Bijou.
Coronavirus: Germany alarmed
The virus reproduction rate is above 1.0 in Germany – but experts believe it can end up being controlled.
Coronavirus: Rich countries 'Marshall Plan' world's poorest countries, says Nobel-winning
Esther Duflo, who was awarded the Nobel prize in economics in 2019, said governments of countries in the global “south” would need to mobilise huge cash support for suffering households to avert a humanitarian disaster and that it was in the economic self attention for richer countries to help
Trump says is keeping Pence 'careful' Pelosi does acting
‘Crazy Nancy would end up being a overall disaster,’ says president Trump
Coronavirus: Hairdressers businesses reopen France
France has begun to relieve it’s lockdown, and thousands of businesses have started to reopen.
Tenet: Christopher Nolan's gamble is paying
Inception director is relying on cinemas to open up up in time for new film release
Coronavirus lockdown: What can't UK laws?
Fines for breaking lockdown laws in England have increased from £60 to £100
We're struggling coronavirus NHS. Now what's Bangladesh Sierra Leone
As Sierra Leone reports it has simply 13 ventilators to serve an entire nation, this particular particular pandemic is exposing the deep and dangerous inequalities that spread correct across our world
Coronavirus: Thousands deaths 'exported' communities NHS shutdown, experts
Concerns over health of ‘shielded’ patients now being considered as Covid-19 restrictions set to continue
Indoor cycling: How allows rides races lockdowns
Turbo trainers have sold out presently there presently presently there and virtual worlds have filled up with cycling avatars – but current months have only accelerated a trend that has been happening for years
Reading Leeds cancelled coronavirus
Ticket-holders will become given a choice between a refund and entry next year
Coronavirus: Lack places nursing surges
NHS has a shortage of nurses, despite record recruitment in last five years
Scott Johnson death: Australian arrested
US scholar Scott Johnson was found dead at the underside of beach cliffs in Sydney in 1988.
'That's reality': Prepare holidays, Matt Hancock says
Asked if summer season season would be effectively ‘cancelled’, health secretary replies: ‘I think that’s likely to be the case’
Coronavirus: Israel turns tools
Counter-terror technology is being applied in the fight against Covid-19, raising privacy concerns.
Trump's obsession an 'Obamagate' is — points sinister
‘They are reverse-engineering reality’
Twiggy is wrong. Fashion is moving slimness
A ethnic shift towards inclusivity and body positivity in latest years has forced the fashion industry to start listening
Coronavirus: How died UK?
Official statistics show a huge increase in the number of UK deaths above the expected level.
Russia fire: Five coronavirus patients killed blaze St Petersburg
At minimum five coronavirus patients have been killed in a blaze while still plugged into ventilators at St Petersburg’s St George Hospital.
Dr Fauci told states reopen coronavirus Senate
In a move that set social media on fire, furthermore Mitt Romney was fiercely critical of the president’s horrible response to this particular crisis
Brazil sends thousands troops Amazon rainforest concerns surge deforestation
Vice president says country does not want to end up being labelled as ‘an environment villain’
Coronavirus: 72 Wisconsin attending 'large gathering' sees protests
Hundreds of people attended demonstration, many of all of all of them not wearing masks
Eurovision: How coronavirus changed 2020
The inside story on this particular particular year’s cancellation from the artists who were due to perform in Rotterdam.
Subway reopens 600 UK stores six-week shutdown
Subway says it has introduced a range of measures to ensure customer and staff safety
‘Football shouldn’t spoken about’ – Rose criticises restart plans
England defender Danny Rose criticises the Premier League’s plans to restart the season amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Only resort, says lockdown eased
Motorists told to give cyclists space and passengers advised face coverings could become useful
Our guide to different types of face coverings and step-by-step instructions on how to create them.
Nurses 'are professionals, heroes', England's nursing says
‘We are expert professionals who are doing our jobs and providing skilled, compassionate care,’ England’s main nursing officer Ruth May states
Scottish clubs ending lower-league
SPFL clubs vote against an independent investigation into April’s vote to end the lower-league season in Scotland.
Coronavirus: Vaccine won't pandemic, experts
Countries’ nationalistic priorities could ruin plan to tamp down hotspots wherever they are, scientists fear
Suspect arrested 30 homophobic American Sydney
2018 inquest found that Scott Johnson was killed in homophobic attack
Lockdown laws: What are rules England?
Fines to increase to £100 for violating updated Health Protection Regulations
‘I stole Navy’
When Theo Van Eijck was kicked away of a Dutch pilot-training programme in 1964, he stole a plane and flew to Libya.
Coronavirus: Pelosi unveils $3trn relief, progressives' complaints doesn't
The $3trn bill unveiled on Tuesday is not expected to complete in the Republican-controlled Senate, but can be a jumping away point for negotiations
Ultimate sunscreen: Everything SPF, UVA rays
We’ve got expert advice on every kind of formula, from facial sunlight creams to protection for your baby
‘After horrible’ – Is Tyson comeback stunt?
As Mike Tyson stokes speculation he may return to boxing, 5 Live’s Steve Bunce warns any kind of real fight would prove “horrible”.
Abortions blocked rules forcing women coronavirus elective
‘You cannot get a Covid-19 check if you are asymptomatic and no one is turning tests around in 48 hours,’ says campaigner
Coronavirus: Russia has highest
The spike in cases comes as Dmitry Peskov, President Putin’s spokesman, confirms he tested positive.
'She needs lead': Michigan Governor Whitmer faces dozens threats, punts banning guns Capitol
Some Michigan lawmakers have been wearing bullet-proof vests to work, Ms Whitmer has said
Furlough scheme: What changes UK workers?
The chancellor announced details of an extension on Tuesday
Rishi Sunak's furlough reforms – is
Analysis: It seems a reasonable stab by the chancellor at striking a balance between protection and reforming incentives but we won’t understand for sure whether it’s the proper balance until the reforms kick in, says Ben Chu
BT Sport Bundesliga
Germany’s top division will become the 1st of Europe’s five major leagues to return to the field in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic this weekend
Coronavirus: The weeks US failed outbreak
Having watched Asian and European countries struggle, the US was slower to test and lock down.
Coronavirus: Fauci says US higher believed, contradicting Trump
Leading infectious disease expert warns of a ‘resurgence’ in the fall if testing and tracing capabilities are not significantly ramped up
Exclusive: Demand for use of onboard facilities may diminish because tea and coffee will not be served
Conor McGregor criticises UFC rivals & hints doors
Conor McGregor suggests on social media that he would like to fight in one of the upcoming UFC behind-closed-doors events.
Furlough October, Rishi Sunak confirms
Chancellor says scheme will be made more flexible to permit part-time return to work over summer
Coronavirus: Italy allows bars, restaurants salons reopen
Prime minister Giuseppe Conte lets regional leaders lift restrictions from 18 May
Boris Johnson's lockdown easing measures 'dangerous' epidemics inevitable, Independent Sage warns
‘We shall inevitably see a more rapid return of local epidemics and face the prospect of further partial or national lockdowns’
India Coronavirus: Pregnant Safoora Zargar
Safoora Zargar is among lots of Muslim students and activists jailed during the Covid-19 lockdown.
Rishi Sunak is Tory Neo The Matrix. The bullets
It takes tremendous skill, not luck, to stand unscathed amid very so much wreckage
The Walking Dead reveals serial was axed
Major character was set to become ‘slaughtered’ in scrapped scenes
Coronavirus: WHO backs markets, prompting warnings emergence diseases
The organisation ‘has an obligation to advise countries to lower the risk of one more pandemic’ simply by outlawing such places
Bernie Sanders says he's 'very, unlikely'
‘I believe next time around you are going to see another candidate carrying the progressive banner’
Coronavirus: Eight Covid-19 vaccines worked 'late fall', Fauci says
Not all eight candidates likely to succeed, Mr Fauci warns
Valéry Giscard d’Estaing accused
Officials launch an inquiry into the previous president for allegedly groping a female journalist.
Furlough reduced 60%, says ex-Bank England oversaw 2008
‘Scheme ought to be linked to performance of the economy and not to particular calendar timetable’
Man charged racist BBC TV
Sima Kotecha and crew were verbally attacked as they prepared for reside broadcast from Leicester city centre
Hamilton: Lin-Manuel Miranda's is Disney+
The film was originally scheduled for cinema release in 2021
Help Hungry: How deliveries gave 'real lifeline' coronavirus
Shay Khan says she felt like she was at death’s door while only and scared in her flat during the illness
Coronavirus: Spanish reunited months
The moment 2 aunts see their particular niece take her very very first steps as parts of Spain lift lockdown.
Coronavirus-related deaths 40% England Wales
New data reveals an general decline in general deaths in England and Wales for 2nd week running, but care homes continue to see thousands of deaths
Mattress buying guide: How mattress night's
From open up up spring to bed-in-a-box, we explain the ins and outs of mattresses
Coronavirus: How using items home, T-shirt socks
With medical face masks prioritised for health workers, why not attempt making your own own own?
Trump misled coronavirus data, Mitt Romney says
‘So, partially as a result of that, they have 256 deaths and we have almost 80,000 deaths,’ Utah senator says in blistering comparison of American and South Korean testing efforts
French karaoke TV replaces mannequins dolls
Photo of the result has been described as ‘the stuff of nightmares’
In Pictures: Shanghai Disneyland reopens
Visitors return to Shanghai Disneyland as it opens it’s doors for the first time in more than three months.
Coronavirus: The Colombian 859 cases
The director of the prison in the city of Villavicencio says overcrowding is to blame.
'I'm mortuary coronavirus – goes doctors nurses looking dead'
‘Where I am functioning it is not probable to figure out generally there exactly how many Covid-19 cases we are dealing with day to day’: a mortuary worker tells Sophie Gallagher about functioning with those who do not survive the pandemic
Coronavirus: India's emissions decades giving 'window'
Analysts say Indian government has unique opportunity to restructure crumbling power sector around renewable energy
India’s emissions decades
The fall in the carbon dioxide emissions is not simply because of to the country’s coronavirus lockdown.
Community creator Dan Harmon hints Netflix
‘I’m very, very excited about the coming months’
Coronavirus: Labour frontbencher says won't ministers is
Shadow chancellor Anneliese Dodds says parents have not been given the evidence to show their own children will not spread Covid-19
Coronavirus: Four nurses continents
On International Nurses Day the BBC spoke to four nurses on four continents about fighting the coronavirus pandemic.
Bitcoin 'halving' takes place, marking biggest events cryptocurrency's
Previous events preceded record price runs, though it is value remains a lengthy way away from it is all-time high
Coronavirus: Police Seine crowds Paris lockdown eased
‘The success of deconfinement requires everyone’s prudence and civility,’ says minister
Czech Russian ‘poison plot’
Russia’s embassy in Prague asks for police protection in response to the report on Czech TV.
Doctor forced daughter's 1st 'blown away' Skype organised colleagues
‘Being apart from my little girl on her initial birthday is something I won’t end up being able to get back’
India coronavirus: PM Narendra Modi outlines
Narendra Modi announces financial support for farmers and small businesses hit simply by the coronavirus shutdown.
Amiens relegation French
Amiens start legal proceedings for their “unjust” relegation after France’s Ligue 1 season was ended earlier because of coronavirus.
Coronavirus: Matt Hancock urged 'trustworthiness' figures UK watchdog
Target of 100,000 tests was met with aid of kits sent out generally generally there in post but not returned
Breonna Taylor: Black healthcare 'shot times police' home, says
Police claimed they were executing a drug warrant when shooting took place
Jerry Stiller death: Tributes paid 'amazing, hilarious' Seinfeld
Late actor was described as ‘a legend’ and ‘one of the funniest comedians ever’
Trump backs Elon Musk reopening California Tesla
In defiance of Alameda County regulations, Tesla plans to reopen Fremont plant with 30 per cent of employees
Coronavirus: Thousands NHS infected virus, suggests
‘Test. Test. Test. And then test several more,’ researcher says
Skateboarder, 11, lands 1080-degree
Gui Khury from Brazil achieved the goal after using his time in lockdown to practise.
Coronavirus: How lockdown is lifted Europe
As the UK alters it’s restrictions, how do other European countries plan to re-open after lockdown?
Climate kickstart dormant El Niño Indian Ocean
Small shifts in surface temperature could lead to climate patterns similar to the El Niños currently experienced over the Pacific
Coronavirus: How ‘secret burials’ South Africa Covid-19
South Africa’s ban on large gatherings has meant the rediscovery of old traditions.
Mexican uses 'sanitising tunnels' disinfect US visitors Covid-19
Authorities have begun spraying people at US-Mexico crossing with biodegradable cleaning solution
Normal People: Channel Connell Waldron chains
The dizzying allure of his unadorned silver necklace has given it cult status
Coronavirus: Putin's spokesperson hospitalised Covid-19
‘We’re below the supervision of doctors, and everything is fine,’ says Dmitry Peskov’s wife
Coronavirus: Fauci warns Senate ‘serious consequences’
The US’s top infectious diseases physician warns senators of the risks of reopening too soon.
Coronavirus: Nearly 51,000 excess deaths UK Covid-19 pandemic
ONS figures furthermore show care homes now account for third of all Covid-19 deaths across both countries
Coronavirus: Josh Frydenberg tested Covid-19 coughing
Josh Frydenberg lost his voice from the coughing, and is now being tested for Covid-19.
When is Premier League returning, venues games TV free?
Clubs are operating towards a solution that they hope will see the 2019/20 season resume
As else, women been
It is essential that the needs of Bame women and girls are considered in the style and implementation of relevant measures. This violence will not end when the lockdown does
Rishi Sunak wand useless
Criticism was hard to find. Tough break for Labour’s Anneliese Dodds, given the currently thankless task of shadowing an all too rare star in the government’s depressingly dim firmament
Fauci contradicts Trump's Rand Paul slams White House
The US government’s leading infectious disease expert told a Senate committee on Tuesday that if states open up up too quickly, they can be dealing with brand new Covid-19 outbreaks “that you cannot control.”
Joshna Maharaj – The
Chef Joshna Maharaj couldn’t odor for years. Now she’s functioning to regain a few of exactly exactly what she lost.
Captain Tom Moore honoured Freedom City London capital's 'virtual'
‘It’s been a great honour for me,’ 100-year-old veteran says
'Obama kept shut': McConnell calls president's Trump's coronavirus 'classless'
Republican Senate majority leader attacks former president for describing the Trump administration’s response to Covid-19 as an ‘absolute chaotic disaster’
Coronavirus: Lars Windhorst Foundation offers families teachers psychotherapists
‘The Foundation has always been passionate about supporting youthful people and, during this difficult time, I believe it is more important than ever,’ says founder
There is greater masculinity storming women spoke
People asked exactly what the harm would become in electing a giant man-baby to the highest office in the land. On Monday, we got our answer: 80,000 dead and a leader who can not handle taking questions from two women
Trump spars Asian American ‘nasty question’
CBS reporter Weijia Jiang asked Mr Trump why testing is a contest to him. He said she ought to ask China.
Mexican cartel beheaded 12 dies coronavirus
Gang leader ‘el gordo May’ was announced dead on Sunday, as Mexico’s Covid-19 death toll nears 3,500
Surveillance CEO resigns reports neo-Nazi
Damien Patton, ex-CEO of Banjo, assisted a Klansman in a synagogue shooting when he was 17
Europe’s calls UK lockdown roadmap ‘confusing’
The European press has described Boris Johnson’s plan to reopen society as “confusing”.
Coronavirus: Victoria dies spat
Belly Mujinga’s husband says she was “a great person, a great mother, and a great wife”.
Coronavirus: Wuhan 11m residents 10 days coronavirus
City officials hoping to wage testing offensive dubbed ’10-day battle’
Coronavirus anxiety: How lockdown
Mental health experts see a new phenomenon – anxiety about going back to a routine after lockdown.
Antisemitic incidents reached US year, watchdog says
Statistics from 2019 show highest number of recorded anti-Semitic incidents since 1994
South Africa’s coronavirus lockdown: Doubts creep
South Africa has been praised for halting the spread of coronavirus but unity is wearing thin.
Man KKK hood won't charged, sheriff says
The man said he was fed up with being told exactly exactly what to do
Coronavirus: How Sweden is keeping pubs bars
Sweden never went into comprehensive lockdown following the Coronavirus outbreak, so how do bars stay open?
Robert Pattinson refuses Batman doesn't 'set precedent'
He says that actors who lift weights all the time are ‘part of the problem’
113-year-old Spanish becomes oldest coronavirus
‘I would have preferred not to have to reside this particular unfortunate situation of nonsense,’ says Maria Branyas, who also survived Spanish flu pandemic
International Nurses Day: Members nurses
‘You ought to end up being so proud of the work that you do,’ Kate Middleton says during a call
Man took Ahmaud Arbery's is 'pawn larger game', says
Lawyer says conspiracy theories about his client’s relationship to incident have made him subject of misinformation campaign
Coronavirus: London dies Covid-19 spat
‘There are serious questions about her death – it wasn’t inevitable,’ says transport workers’ union following death of 47-year-old Belly Mujinga
Eurovision tribute Fizz members BBC
May 12 would have been the Eurovision semi-finals but the competition was cancelled due to coronavirus.
Republican airs anti-Trump advert Fox News
Campaign launches ahead of Supreme Court arguments on president’s finances
Learn Totoro famed cartoonist
Anime film producer’s top tips on drawing the famous character like a pro.
UK lockdown: Matt Hancock refuses are confused coronavirus messaging
‘I believe that the public very understand exactly exactly what we’re trying to do here, which is, as a country, we need to continue to control this virus,’ says health secretary
Coronavirus: Do one?
A cloth face covering should now become worn in shops and on public transport
The Covid-19 pandemic is limiting the capacity of people to send and receive cash around the world.
Back Future reenact iconic scenes lockdown reunion
They furthermore discuss the possibility of one more Back to the Future sequel
Afghan attack: Babies killed gunmen maternity ward
Thirteen people – including 2 infants – were killed in the attack simply by gunmen in the Afghan capital.
Coronavirus – live: New laws revealed Sharma attempts reassure returning workers UK furlough
Follow the latest updates
Trump – live: President pressures California Elon Musk reopen Tesla factory, storming spat reporters
Follow the latest updates
US Supreme Court hears arguments Trump’s returns
The Supreme Court will rule on the president’s attempts to maintain his financial records secret.
London’s Anniversary Games cancelled coronavirus
July’s Anniversary Games in London are cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic, UK Athletics confirms.