Latest Press Monday 20th January 2020
- Elephant wandering five-star Sri Lanka
- The men women
- 20 directors films, David Lynch Michael Bay
- Trump promotes bizarre 9/11 attackers were treated
- In freedom, Canada has been promised Meghan Markle
- 'They were kids': Police pays tribute officers killed Hawaii
- Is South African Airways brink collapse?
- England South Africa: Tourists an innings Port Elizabeth
- Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic makes stuttering progresses
- David Olney: American dies aged 71
- Plankton lights
- Harry Dunn calls UN 'outdated' immunity rules
- The refuses bombed-out
- UK weather: Highest recorded decades
- Parkside Medical Centre: 'Serious incident' patients attacked
- Australia wildfires: Hundreds koalas treated animals spotted 'curled down' fire-ravaged
- Frank Lampard defends Kepa Arrizabalaga goalkeeper's Newcastle
- UK ditch EU regulations means British firms locked out, Brussels warns
- Australian Open: Coco Gauff beats Venus Williams
- Pep Guardiola: Manchester City 'improve' watching Sheffield United
- Isabel dos Santos: Africa’s richest ‘ripped Angola’
- Beales goes administration, putting 1,050 jobs
- Best machines
- Most capitalism 'doing good', says Davos
- Norway populist quits suspected 'Isis bride'
- John Bercow blocked peerage joins Labour
- Boris Johnson accused leaving UK 'staring no-deal Brexit' agreements
- Tony Hall: BBC stepping National Gallery
- Night rider: 21 years sleeping London
- Facebook PR Nick Clegg defends ads
- Influencers ‘being offered thousands sex’
- The went medallist
- 10 folding bikes commuting
- Gun violence: Three nightclub shootings US
- If transfers are Manchester United, you're asking questions
- David Lynch interrogates talking Netflix
- Boris Johnson defeated House Lords peers EU citizens UK Brexit
- 10 makers
- As scientists, are appalled government's polluting
- Cervical 'could eliminated'
- China coronavirus: Airport checks US cities
- US election: New York Times endorses Elizabeth Warren Amy Klobuchar Democratic
- Philip Hammond blocked 10-year chancellor, says
- 5 boxing gloves fitness, sparring
- Jones names uncapped players England Six Nations
- Onegin, Royal Opera House review: Ballet returns established names rising artists
- Canadians couldn't Meghan Harry – shouldn't
- Pep Guardiola backs 'quality' John Stones 'unfair'
- UK-Africa summit: Wooing Africa Brexit
- Preparing an volcano
- Rising inequality risks disaster, warns IMF
- Maxine Peake tears Laurence Fox 'right wing' views accuses 'wanting attention'
- Super Bowl 2020: Kansas City Chiefs San Francisco 49ers Miami showpiece
- Huawei Meng Wanzhou extradition
- Prince Harry: Five takeaways
- 'Wasted' dragged 'hitting attendant' removing trousers
- Gary Neville tears Manchester United's 'unforgivable' recruitment
- Madonna cancels two-and-a-half-hours was
- If Boeing hasn't shown consequences dismissing sustainable, community-focused business, Davos
- Bernie Sanders says is 'obstacle' women Elizabeth Warren
- When was called seduction: France confronts
- 5 DNA kits
- Love Island: Mike Boateng's reports eagerness 'to fail'
- 'Stay Richmond': Mother Charlottesville Heather Heyer gives Virginia
- China coronavirus: Beijing confirms human-to-human
- Conor McGregor: Who UFC 246? Khabib, Mayweather, Masvidal, Usman Pacquiao?
- Newcastle Tottenham midfielder Nabil Bentaleb
- Families groups invited homes idyllic Italian £1
- 'No what, there': How campaigners are trying Davos 2020
- Authorities alert Virginia pro-gun
- Thomas Markle: Meghan Harry ‘cheapening’ royals
- Conor McGregor rematch Khabib Nurmagomedov Wembley, says Dana White
- 'There was option': Prince Harry explains duties
- Transfer LIVE: Man Utd Bruno Fernandes backup, latest Liverpool, Arsenal Tottenham gossip
- Scientists making lunar Moon
- Royal Mint unveils £5 celebrating Freddie Mercury Queen
- SpaceX Nasa astronauts soon, Elon Musk says blowing
- Australian Open 2020: Margaret Court ‘recognised’ – is divisive figure?
- ‘Citizen scientists’ European
- New China virus: Cases triple spreads Beijing Shanghai
- Doris Miller: US Navy honour sailor
- Artificial regulated damaging humanity, Google Sundar Pichai says
- Mikel Arteta admits Arsenal Chelsea flickering top-four hopes
- Breakthrough 'one-size-fits-all'
- Medical ordeal African migrants Spain
- Boris Johnson urged UK fossil projects announcing
- Year Rat: When is Chinese New Year is 2020 zodiac sign?
- China coronavirus: What are symptoms virus, has is treatment?
- French hitting protester sparks
- The Conor McGregor – lovable rogue became promised wouldn't
- The an is
- Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari ‘floors’ Anthony Joshua
- Marcus Rashford means Man Utd – Jermaine Jenas
- Landmark UN bans countries returning refugees nations threatened
- Whoever succeeds Tony Hall BBC
- Five ways changed 2010s
- Liverpool Women goalkeeper suffers horrific facial
- Virginia – live: Trump shows rights activists thousands Richmond Martin Luther King Jr Day
- How Dan Aykroyd went battling spirits selling
- Iran tensions: Tehran warns weapons referred UN
- Woman same-sex children sperm condemns 'political correctness'
- Australia fires: Your questions arson,
- 7 knives, chefs
- Brad Pitt Jennifer Aniston SAG Awards
- 9 knives
- Trump impeachment: President rages 'fairness' lawyers swift acquittal Senate
- Trump impeachment – live: President's calls 'charade', urges rights protesters Virginia
- Davos 2020: An overview WEF numbers
- Acclaimed gets addiction
- No, Snooker does puerile distractions fart sounds liven
- Ilford triple stabbing: Two men arrested killed London 'fight Sikh men'
- Intu: Shopping centre seeks £1bn lifeline downturn
- People urgently fleeing cannot sent home, UN rules
- Newfoundland snow: State called record-breaking blizzard buries neighbourhoods
- More gold: Why palladium is soaring
- Labour leadership: Jess Phillips says 'appease' right-wing critics
- AirPods Pro: Something has happened Apple earphones' cancelling, users
- Chelsea news: Frank Lampard refuses PSG's Edinson Cavani
- Virginia rally: Thousands converge Richmond
- Trump impeachment: What’s Ukraine got it?
- Outrage Chinese forces bungee
- ‘I was abused shaman an ayahuasca retreat’
- The ‘tiny’ YouTube
- Fantasy scout tips gameweek 24: Mohamed Salah, Andy Robertson, Heung-Min Son
- I'm 'teacher year' took attended Trump. This is I did
- 20 pledges 2020: If I'm giving fashion, Love Island
- Gibraltar considers joining EU's Schengen borders Brexit
- Labour pandering – is makes Britain
- Two men 'sandwich' ends
- One poorest girls has been
- Woman avoids washing Jersey children dinghy years
- Several killed Ethiopia
- Brexit: UK Gibraltar-EU
- Malaysia returns 42 containers ‘illegal’ UK
- Upgrading railways HS2 'absurd disruption' passengers, Network Rail warns
- Home Office lawyers deploying 'legally unsound' arguments court, solicitors
- Scottish Premiership Brian Rice reports SFA gambling 'disease'
- Keir Starmer nominated Labour Usdaw Jess Phillips
- The Syrian is awash propaganda – warfare bodies caught
- Ella Eyre: 'I posh accent, I privileged background'
- Boris Johnson – live: Government suffers parliamentary election, EU warns Brexit talks March
- I ignored warnings friends
- The Homeless Fund: Domestic forcing women streets
- 7 bedding sets
- Real Madrid's Casemiro hard-fought Sevilla
Elephant wandering five-star Sri Lanka
Natta Kota, a male Asian bull elephant, regularly roams around corridors of Jetwing Yala hotel
The men women
Rianto is a master of Lengger Lanang, a traditional Indonesia dance where men perform as women.
20 directors films, David Lynch Michael Bay
Even a couple of of the best filmmakers generate mistakes
Trump promotes bizarre 9/11 attackers were treated
All 19 terrorists died during attack, with some plotters serving life sentences and subjected to torture
In freedom, Canada has been promised Meghan Markle
There is no place in the world that is an absolute haven from racial, or any kind of kind of other form of oppression. But background tells a various story
'They were kids': Police pays tribute officers killed Hawaii
Honolulu authorities say 69-year-old suspect set fire to homes after shooting at responders
Is South African Airways brink collapse?
Ailing carrier thought to be losing around £15 for every passenger flown
England South Africa: Tourists an innings Port Elizabeth
England seal their own biggest away earn in more than nine years in the third Test against South Africa to move 2-1 up with one fit to play.
Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic makes stuttering progresses
Defending champion surrendered a set to Jan-Lennard Struff before sealing 900th career win
David Olney: American dies aged 71
The 71-year-old singer-songwriter apologised to the audience before closing his eyes, witnesses say.
Bioluminescent algae in Jervis Bay, Australia, glows in a captivating night time display.
Harry Dunn calls UN 'outdated' immunity rules
Family of teenage motorcyclist killed in crash seeks changes to rules on the protection of diplomats and their own own families
The refuses bombed-out
Few now remain in Saraqeb, a town in Syria’s last opposition-held province, Idlib. Laith al-Abdullah is one.
UK weather: Highest recorded decades
Highest reading since January 1957 documented in Swansea
Parkside Medical Centre: 'Serious incident' patients attacked
Police arrest man on suspicion of multiple assaults after incident at doctors’ surgery
Australia wildfires: Hundreds koalas treated animals spotted 'curled down' fire-ravaged
‘It is not normal to see so many on the ground relatively limp and lifeless,’ says animal charity
Frank Lampard defends Kepa Arrizabalaga goalkeeper's Newcastle
‘I will always defend all the players and if generally appropriate now there are individual errors then players are the preliminary ones to put their particular hands up’
UK ditch EU regulations means British firms locked out, Brussels warns
Tariff and quota free access sought simply simply by UK dependent on signing up to ‘level playingfield’
Australian Open: Coco Gauff beats Venus Williams
American 15-year-old Coco Gauff once again beats Venus Williams in the very first round of a Grand Slam with victory at the Australian Open.
Pep Guardiola: Manchester City 'improve' watching Sheffield United
Blades are six points away the Champions League qualification places
Isabel dos Santos: Africa’s richest ‘ripped Angola’
Leaked documents reveal how Isabel dos Santos made her fortune through exploitation and corruption.
Beales goes administration, putting 1,050 jobs
Branches to remain open during administration process
Don’t wait for somebody else to get your own day started, drink the fruits of your own labor and produce your own own cup of Joe!
Most capitalism 'doing good', says Davos
Poll of 34,000 people shows trust in economic system has collapsed in rich countries
Norway populist quits suspected 'Isis bride'
‘There have been too many compromises,’ Progress Party leader claims
John Bercow blocked peerage joins Labour
By convention, Jeremy Corbyn can only nominate representatives of his own party to House of Lords
Boris Johnson accused leaving UK 'staring no-deal Brexit' agreements
Prime minister set to deliver major address on vision for UK’s post-Brexit future – without using the word Brexit
Tony Hall: BBC stepping National Gallery
He will withdraw from the post this particular summertime after seven years in the role
Night rider: 21 years sleeping London
When Sunny’s asylum application was refused, he took refuge overnight on London’s buses – for 2 decades.
Facebook PR Nick Clegg defends ads
Banning misleading ads would end up being an ‘inappropriate power’ for the social network, previous deputy prime minister says
Influencers ‘being offered thousands sex’
One influencer said social media had become “a catalogue” for men to select their own own next conquest.
The went medallist
Indian athlete Abida Akhtar overcame depression to compete at international level in Wushu.
10 folding bikes commuting
There’s no need to place the brakes on your own own journey with a foldable cycle
Gun violence: Three nightclub shootings US
Multiple unrelated attacks across the US depart at minimum three people dead and many more injured
If transfers are Manchester United, you're asking questions
Bruno Fernandes, James Maddison and Jack Grealish are all short and long-term targets but United have bigger issues to address than merely adding brand brand new talent to their own own squad
David Lynch interrogates talking Netflix
Could the subscription service be testing the waters?
Boris Johnson defeated House Lords peers EU citizens UK Brexit
EU residents fear discrimination simply by employers, landlords and the state – ‘another Windrush’ – without documents making clear their own rights
From stove-top solutions to gallery-worthy gadgets, IndyBest finds the many effective ways of getting your own own daily shot
As scientists, are appalled government's polluting
Send your own letters to email@example.com
Cervical 'could eliminated'
NHS completes rollout of brand brand new testing method for individual being papilloma virus
China coronavirus: Airport checks US cities
‘Given the huge population movements, expected to significantly increase during the Chinese New Year, the risk of cases being reported from elsewhere is increased’ – World Health Organization
US election: New York Times endorses Elizabeth Warren Amy Klobuchar Democratic
Newspaper breaks with tradition in light of ‘legitimate questions about whether our democratic system is fundamentally broken’
Philip Hammond blocked 10-year chancellor, says
‘The political pressure is never as great for social care funding but the reality is additional NHS funding will become wasted if we don’t sort out social care,’ Jeremy Hunt says
5 boxing gloves fitness, sparring
From big hitting gloves for boxing fitness, to sparring and training, here are the gloves for the job
Jones names uncapped players England Six Nations
England mind coach Eddie Jones names eight uncapped players in his 34-man squad for the Six Nations.
Onegin, Royal Opera House review: Ballet returns established names rising artists
Reece Clarke’s Onegin is powerfully danced, with a distinctive sense of character
Canadians couldn't Meghan Harry – shouldn't
Send your own letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pep Guardiola backs 'quality' John Stones 'unfair'
Centre-back has become a lightning rod for criticism following a series of under-par performances
UK-Africa summit: Wooing Africa Brexit
Heads of state are meeting in London for a UK-Africa summit ahead of the UK’s departure from the EU.
Preparing an volcano
People living at the foot of a volcano in Ecuador are being taught exactly exactly what to do if disaster strikes
Rising inequality risks disaster, warns IMF
Current trends can lead to ‘system that serves itself as a lot as it serves others’
Maxine Peake tears Laurence Fox 'right wing' views accuses 'wanting attention'
Actor’s been criticised for his latest remarks on white privilege
Super Bowl 2020: Kansas City Chiefs San Francisco 49ers Miami showpiece
The Kansas City Chiefs will play the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl 54 in Miami on 2 February.
Huawei Meng Wanzhou extradition
Meng Wanzhou is fighting an extradition request from the US following her arrest in Canada.
Prince Harry: Five takeaways
BBC royal correspondent Jonny Dymond on exactly exactly what he learned from the duke’s speech about stepping back.
'Wasted' dragged 'hitting attendant' removing trousers
‘They simply found an empty handle of Jack Daniels simply by his seat,’ says fellow traveller
Gary Neville tears Manchester United's 'unforgivable' recruitment
Neville, who won eight Premier League titles during a near 20-year playing career at Old Trafford, launched a withering attack on the club’s boardroom after Sunday’s 2-0 defeat at Liverpool
Madonna cancels two-and-a-half-hours was
Star has recently been suffering from an unspecified injury
If Boeing hasn't shown consequences dismissing sustainable, community-focused business, Davos
Gone are the days of ignoring flaws in the current model. It will become a challenge, but pushing the stakeholder agenda forward isn’t simply wise – it is a necessity
Bernie Sanders says is 'obstacle' women Elizabeth Warren
In stereo interview, Vermont Senator says: ‘The world has changed, and to those people who think that a woman cannot end up being elected, you are dead wrong’
When was called seduction: France confronts
Vanessa Springora has given an account of the traumatic effects of her relationship with a writer.
5 DNA kits
Want to find away more about your own own background without putting your own own data at risk? These DNA kits hold the answers
Love Island: Mike Boateng's reports eagerness 'to fail'
‘We believe generally appropriate now there is a clear attempt to tarnish Mike’s character,’ statement reads
'Stay Richmond': Mother Charlottesville Heather Heyer gives Virginia
EXCLUSIVE: Susan Bro, in whose daughter became a symbol for civil rights after being killed while demonstrating against neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, issues a warning for anyone planning violence at upcoming guns rights rally
China coronavirus: Beijing confirms human-to-human
Confirmation of person to person spread comes as Xi Jinping warns illness ‘must become taken seriously’
Conor McGregor: Who UFC 246? Khabib, Mayweather, Masvidal, Usman Pacquiao?
Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, Jorge Masvidal, Kamaru Usman or Khabib Nurmagomedov – who will Conor McGregor fight next?
Newcastle Tottenham midfielder Nabil Bentaleb
Twenty-five-year-old has not played for Schalke in nine months because of to disciplinary issues
Families groups invited homes idyllic Italian £1
‘We welcome families, groups of friends, relatives, people who know every other or investors to sign up for forces,’ says mayor
'No what, there': How campaigners are trying Davos 2020
Greta Thunberg and other prominent activists will address the forum – while the rest are keeping their own particular protests outside the Swiss resort, writes Isabella Kaminski
Authorities alert Virginia pro-gun
Pro-gun campaigners are gathering for the Richmond rally, which authorities fear could turn violent.
Thomas Markle: Meghan Harry ‘cheapening’ royals
Meghan Markle’s father reacts to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex deciding to step down as senior royals.
Conor McGregor rematch Khabib Nurmagomedov Wembley, says Dana White
Irishman had previously claimed he would prefer to fight the rematch in Moscow
'There was option': Prince Harry explains duties
‘The media is a powerful force,’ says Duke of Sussex in address that reveals unhappiness at brand brand new deal with Queen
Transfer LIVE: Man Utd Bruno Fernandes backup, latest Liverpool, Arsenal Tottenham gossip
Follow reside updates from all of today’s latest transfer news, rumours and done deals
Scientists making lunar Moon
Oxygen will be required for breathing and for making rocket fuel
Royal Mint unveils £5 celebrating Freddie Mercury Queen
‘To have our band recognised in this particular particular way is very touching, a real honour,’ says Brian May
SpaceX Nasa astronauts soon, Elon Musk says blowing
Successful test ensured crew will end up being able to escape in case of disaster
Australian Open 2020: Margaret Court ‘recognised’ – is divisive figure?
Margaret Court was a quiet champion, unrivalled in sport but shy in public. Now she is at the centre of a polemic set to play away it’s latest chapter.
‘Citizen scientists’ European
Unique vehicle-counting sensors will end up being placed in 1,500 homes across Europe.
New China virus: Cases triple spreads Beijing Shanghai
This comes as China confirms that a brand brand new strain of coronavirus can complete from person to person.
Doris Miller: US Navy honour sailor
Doris Miller won a Navy Cross for his actions during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941.
Artificial regulated damaging humanity, Google Sundar Pichai says
Company will refuse to deploy it’s AI in situations that could end up being damaging, CEO says
Mikel Arteta admits Arsenal Chelsea flickering top-four hopes
Defeat in west London would keep the Gunners 13 points adrift of Chelsea, who currently occupy fourth spot in the Premier League table
New kind of T-Cells can recognise and destroy many types of cancer
Medical ordeal African migrants Spain
The intrusive tests decide whether a migrant is a child or an adult and presently generally there is no chance of appeal.
Boris Johnson urged UK fossil projects announcing
Prime minister tells Africa summit UK is ending support for coal mines and power plants, but will maintain supporting ‘green’ oil and gas
Year Rat: When is Chinese New Year is 2020 zodiac sign?
The rat is the very first animal in the Chinese zodiac
China coronavirus: What are symptoms virus, has is treatment?
China confirms the virus can be spread between humans
French hitting protester sparks
The footage shows an officer repeatedly punching a man in the face at a Paris yellow-vest protest.
The Conor McGregor – lovable rogue became promised wouldn't
‘Suggesting McGregor is a working-class hero is an insult to the operating class’
The an is
Natta Kota, a fully grown Asian bull elephant, can usually be found roaming around a Sri Lankan hotel.
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari ‘floors’ Anthony Joshua
Photos of the boxer prostrating before the Nigerian leader have had a mixed response online.
Marcus Rashford means Man Utd – Jermaine Jenas
With Marcus Rashford out presently there presently presently there injured, MOTD2 pundit Jermaine Jenas says Manchester United’s hopes of making the top four look bleak.
China is a country caught in the middle of a global struggle: to make but furthermore become green.
Landmark UN bans countries returning refugees nations threatened
Decision sets ‘global precedent’ on countries’ individual rights obligations, campaigners say
Whoever succeeds Tony Hall BBC
For the 1st time in it is lengthy background, it is no longer unthinkable that a government could cancel the Beeb’s Royal Charter. We are, after all, taking about Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings
Five ways changed 2010s
Songs became shorter, melodies became less melodic and Latin songs exploded. Here’s why.
Liverpool Women goalkeeper suffers horrific facial
Twenty-one-year-old missed her struggling side’s initial league win of the season
Virginia – live: Trump shows rights activists thousands Richmond Martin Luther King Jr Day
Follow the latest updates
How Dan Aykroyd went battling spirits selling
Hollywood actor Dan Aykroyd is furthermore the boss of a popular vodka company.
Iran tensions: Tehran warns weapons referred UN
Move comes in response to UK, France and Germany triggering nuclear deal dispute clause
Woman same-sex children sperm condemns 'political correctness'
Lauren Etchells says media focus has not been on exactly what is ‘best for her daughter’
Australia fires: Your questions arson,
Your questions about the Australia bushfires.
7 knives, chefs
From chopping vegetables to de-boning poultry, these are the best knives
Brad Pitt Jennifer Aniston SAG Awards
The previous couple briefly reunite backstage after receiving prizes from the Screen Actors Guild.
Find a knife that will chop through any kind of ingredient with ease
Trump impeachment: President rages 'fairness' lawyers swift acquittal Senate
Donald Trump has raged about the alleged unfairness of the impeachment process confronting him, as his lawyers have urged the Senate to swiftly reject the charges.
Trump impeachment – live: President's calls 'charade', urges rights protesters Virginia
Follow the latest updates
Davos 2020: An overview WEF numbers
BBC News looks at several of the numbers around the 50th World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
Acclaimed gets addiction
Microbiologist Frank Plummer say he’s found relief from alcohol abuse disorder after the procedure.
No, Snooker does puerile distractions fart sounds liven
After a sound machine threatened to spoil the nail-biting complement between Stuart Bingham and Ali Carter on Sunday, a couple of people encouraged the prank. But if they understood the gravity of this particular particular, they’d alter their particular tune
Ilford triple stabbing: Two men arrested killed London 'fight Sikh men'
Witnesses describe ‘horrific scene’ of fight that left three men dead in residential street
Intu: Shopping centre seeks £1bn lifeline downturn
Bosses look to shareholders to stump up the funds
People urgently fleeing cannot sent home, UN rules
But it rejects a claim simply simply by a man whose Pacific Island nation is threatened simply simply by rising ocean levels.
Newfoundland snow: State called record-breaking blizzard buries neighbourhoods
‘Snowmageddon’ has delivered havoc to Canada’s eastern province, forcing road closures and power outages across number of cities
More gold: Why palladium is soaring
The price of the precious metallic palladium has hit a record high of $2,500 an ounce as demand rises.
Labour leadership: Jess Phillips says 'appease' right-wing critics
“Why, when we’re asked whether immigration is too high, do Labour politicians so usually fumble their own own response? Let’s say exactly exactly what we believe – no, it isn’t’
AirPods Pro: Something has happened Apple earphones' cancelling, users
Noise cancelling is one of the key features of the premium earphones
Chelsea news: Frank Lampard refuses PSG's Edinson Cavani
Uruguay striker has handed in an official transfer request amid curiosity from Atletico Madrid
Virginia rally: Thousands converge Richmond
Greater restrictions on gun laws in the US state have angered pro-gun activists.
Trump impeachment: What’s Ukraine got it?
The reason US President Donald Trump is facing an impeachment trial lies thousands of miles away.
Outrage Chinese forces bungee
After the 75kg pig was pushed away from a tower, it was reportedly sent to the slaughterhouse.
‘I was abused shaman an ayahuasca retreat’
Ayahuasca’s psychedelic powers are attracting increasingly more tourists. But the scene appears to have a darkish side.
The ‘tiny’ YouTube
This Indian couple’s miniature cooking videos have earned all of them hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
Fantasy scout tips gameweek 24: Mohamed Salah, Andy Robertson, Heung-Min Son
How many of our picks are in your own team?
I'm 'teacher year' took attended Trump. This is I did
As a gender-nonconforming lesbian, I know exactly exactly what it feels like to end up being discriminated against. But I know I have more to find away — and I know that teachers need to end up being more than simply allies
20 pledges 2020: If I'm giving fashion, Love Island
I’ve decided to give up fast fashion for 2020. That means no popping into M&S for pants. No rummaging through Primark for socks. And certainly no scrambling through Topshop for a last-minute party dress, writes Olivia Petter
Gibraltar considers joining EU's Schengen borders Brexit
Chief minister Fabian Picardo says it does not ‘make sense’ for the territory to end up being cut off
Labour pandering – is makes Britain
The pernicious myth that working class-communities are hostile to immigration means that Labour politicians must watch their own particular language or, worse, pander to this particular perceived prejudice
Two men 'sandwich' ends
‘I somehow made it geekier,’ said Etienne Naude
One poorest girls has been
Education need to end up being ‘universal right’ not a luxury for richest nations, minister says
Woman avoids washing Jersey children dinghy years
She had evaded capture in England, France, the Netherlands and the Middle East, police say
Several killed Ethiopia
Thousands were commemorating the baptism of Jesus when a stand collapsed in the city of Gondar.
Brexit: UK Gibraltar-EU
Gibraltar considers joining the Schengen zone, but the UK government says it cannot select alone.
Malaysia returns 42 containers ‘illegal’ UK
Malaysia will not become “the garbage dump of the world”, says the country’s environment minister.
Upgrading railways HS2 'absurd disruption' passengers, Network Rail warns
Britain could effectively end up being left without a functioning intercity rail service at weekends for 15 years
Home Office lawyers deploying 'legally unsound' arguments court, solicitors
Presenting officers have ‘little or no knowledge of applicable law’, immigrations solicitors say
Scottish Premiership Brian Rice reports SFA gambling 'disease'
Hamilton manager has been charged with breaching zero-tolerance betting rules across five seasons
Keir Starmer nominated Labour Usdaw Jess Phillips
Shadow Brexit secretary is preliminary hopeful to make it onto final ballot paper in race to succeed Jeremy Corbyn
The Syrian is awash propaganda – warfare bodies caught
The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons has an important role to play in ensuring people understand the truth. Nothing need to get in the way of that
Ella Eyre: 'I posh accent, I privileged background'
The ‘Waiting All Night’ singer talks to Alexandra Pollard about her life-changing trip to Jamaica, her time at a private boarding college and playing a comeback show the day after her father died
Boris Johnson – live: Government suffers parliamentary election, EU warns Brexit talks March
Follow all the latest developments
I ignored warnings friends
Nancy French barely knew her husband when they got married – so when he started to receive phone calls from unknown women she began to believe she’d made a big mistake
The Homeless Fund: Domestic forcing women streets
Almost all homeless women have experienced domestic violence, according to studies
7 bedding sets
Guarantee special dreams with a brand new set of stylish sheets
Real Madrid's Casemiro hard-fought Sevilla
La Liga in focus: The defensive midfielder broke mould to net twice in La Liga earn on Saturday