Latest Press Tuesday 24th December 2019
- Kashmir 2019: Between
- Children warned 'Christmas haul' poorer pupils
- Prince Philip leaves Christmas Queen
- The US Ship Miracles saved 14,000 North Korean refugees
- Tottenham news: Spurs Son Heung-min's Chelsea's Antonio Rudiger
- India National Population Register: Database agreed protests
- Uber co-founder Travis Kalanick severs ties
- 10 beaches 2020
- Bees footballers diving Tanzania
- Booking.com keeps listing was assaulted robbed
- Queen 'bumpy path' has had Christmas Day
- More 2,000 children are forced 100 miles
- As GP, I malnutrition is – banks contributing
- Travis Kalanick: Uber's CEO
- Trump lashes impeachment stuck limbo
- Primary serves 800 Christmas dinners underprivileged pupils families
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe faces bleak Christmas an Iranian cell, Boris Johnson
- US suspends sniffer dogs Jordan Egypt deaths
- Star Wars: Disney removes same-sex The Rise Skywalker Singapore
- Parents enraged schoolchildren injured Russian drills
- I – reasons readers
- The 25 films Netflix
- Therapy stolen autistic Christmas
- NHS launches crackdown 'revolving door' returning managers received six-figure redundancy packages
- China is getting smarter – cost?
- Royal Christmas card: Baby Archie stars
- Ben Stokes' rushed 'critical condition' England's South Africa
- India protests: German pictured 'Nazi precedent' is kicked
- France strike: Families Christmas misery
- Anastasia Uglow: British died New York named
- Thousands patients told taxi year, figures
- Is OK wants years bench?
- UK news: Paddington Christmas disruption continues
- Amazon Prime fixtures 2020: Boxing Day matches Premier League
- Cats: Cinemagoers barrage reviews
- Sardinia hits
- Croydon stabbing: 60-year-old knifed London
- Boxing Day walks: Why going ramble is post-Christmas
- Premier League festive predictions: Lawro v singer-songwriter Sheffield Wednesday Richard Hawley
- HIV decorates condoms Christmas
- Man Utd development, concedes Solskjaer
- Liverpool's woes Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain sustains ligament
- Belfast murders: Man arrested stabbed
- Christianity Today urges evangelicals 'unconditional loyalty' Trump renewed 'immoral'
- Meet Bernie-backing Alaska was crushed Trump's shutdown
- How is Australia tackling change?
- France blocks Cimabue masterpiece
- Passengers asked is 'too heavy'
- Christmas Eve travel: Rail UK trains
- South Africa England: Both sides questions Graeme Smith lines
- Donald Trump says hasn't bought Melania Christmas
- Which lines Christmas?
- Best holidays flights Boxing Day
- Liverpool Oxlade-Chamberlain festive fixtures
- Crystal Palace Roy Hodgson calls
- Lil Wayne issues fans
- Boxing Day 2019: Best deals John Lewis, Boots
- Don't F**k Cats killer's sleuth revealed
- Australia wildfires: Scott Morrison offers paid firefighters backlash
- People recycle Christmas – makes
- Zoo animals food-filled Christmas presents
- UK forecast: Frost skies Christmas Day
- Isabelle Faust Friends review, Wigmore Hall: Spirited delivered violinist's
- ‘The saved Taliban’
- The Scots adopted singing cowboy Roy Rogers
- Adele poses Grinch Christmas
- Justin Bieber reveals plans comeback 2020
- How well: Two friends
- 10 books expectant parents
- Chinese sues hospital, alleging doctors refused eggs
- Flights grounded Christmas Eve Chicago
- Several injured Sydney Christmas
- The Homeless Fund: Ellie Goulding hails 'crucial' fundraising heartwarming Christmas women
- Isis Iraq: Militants ‘getting stronger again’
- 'Kentucky killer' hunted bodies massacre
- Alaska Airlines loses 'hundreds' passengers' bags days Christmas
- Riyadh puts times – DJs, 'influencers', codes
- Will 2020 curse folding phone?
- US recalls Zambia rights
- US warns UK China's Huawei: 'They are going wholesale secrets'
- The Christmas: Gaza's Christians permits loved ones mercy Israeli authorities
- Harry Dunn's US extradition Anne Sacoolas
- The Independent's Women Decade, Greta Thunberg Serena Williams
- Plane US sprinkles 100 gallons
- Russia ‘successfully tests’ unplugged
- Dozen injured Christmas giveaway
- The roast been created students
- Boxing Day walks: The tonic Christmas over-indulgence
- ‘England SA I win’
- Emanuel Ungaro death: The French designer's memorable looks
- Care criticised recorded abusing dementia
- US children’s dreaming Christmas
- Labour antisemitism: Emily Thornberry calls mishandled cases sacked
- Russian asking Putin
- Apple Watch: The features goals
- How Greta Thunberg inspired pantomime
- Timing Mourinho Rudiger Son ‘disappointing’ – Lampard
- Manchester United: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer accepts are 'little further behind'
- 'That's voted Brexit': Morrisons mocked renaming Brussels sprouts British regions
- The Family: ‘Raised doomsday cult, I entered 15’
- Chelsea Frank Lampard defends Antonio Rudiger Jose Mourinho
- Australia fires: The thousands volunteers flames
- Avengers: Endgame deleted conveniently proves terrifying Thanos
- Tottenham: Jose Mourinho insists Antonio Rudiger Son Heung-min
- Best trips January, Berlin Sri Lanka
- Premier League scorers 2019/20: Jamie Vardy, Tammy Abraham, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Sadio Mane
- Jeremy Corbyn admits 'difficult year' Christmas
- James Norton recalls 'badly bullied'
- Christmas ones: Every festive topper records began, The Beatles Ed Sheeran
- Reporter tells colleagues is 'not tomorrow' lottery TV
- France strikes: Christmas Eve disruption unions Macron's truce
- J Hus accuses Europeans 'forcing LGBT onto' Africa 'weaponising' homosexuality
- The 65 insults time, Anchorman Star Wars
- Over victims trying plagued
- Boris Johnson criticised visiting flood-hit areas jetting Caribbean
- US considers reversing snowball fights
- Female grime jailed jumped
- Vegan Yorkshire pudding alternatives Christmas staples
- I wrote New Labour Nineties – is centre needs
- Russia’s activist: ‘Mum’s changed life’
- YOU two, review: A riveting does
- Paramedic accused drops
- Prince Philip leaves Christmas
- Stokes misses England critically South Africa
- 2010-2019: The stories defined
- Christmas guide: How London festive
- Meet draws scientists Instagram
- Moment barge carrying 600 gallons sinks Galapagos Islands
- Prison jailed 12 months
- ‘I’m free’ – Celtics’ Kanter US
- North Korea's long-range revealed 'Christmas gift' threats Trump
- Rapper DaBaby arrested cannabis hours Christmas giveaway children
- This is keys 28 days
- Kentucky killings: Police 20
- Festive walkers urged footage falling Sussex
- Prince Harry Meghan Markle's Christmas features Archie Harrison
- 8 creams revive
- US instructed DNA kits concerns 'mass surveillance'
- Christmas Notre Dame cancelled 200 years
- Koala drinks bushfires
- WhatsApp 'ready' users
- Chernobyl speaks TV
Kashmir 2019: Between
The BBC’s M Ilyas Khan looks back at a season in Kashmir, from the Pakistani perspective.
Children warned 'Christmas haul' poorer pupils
Exclusive: Sharing photos of gifts ‘spreads discontent’ among less fortunate youthful people, headteacher says
Prince Philip leaves Christmas Queen
Duke of Edinburgh admitted for four nights to receive treatment for pre-existing condition
The US Ship Miracles saved 14,000 North Korean refugees
For thousands of refugees in North Korea, the ship was their only chance of survival.
Tottenham news: Spurs Son Heung-min's Chelsea's Antonio Rudiger
Referee Anthony Taylor initially opted not to penalise Son for the challenge on Chelsea defender Rudiger, but VAR official Paul Tierney decided differently and advised Taylor to issue a reddish colored card
India National Population Register: Database agreed protests
The move comes after weeks of demonstrations over a citizenship law critics say is anti-Muslim.
Uber co-founder Travis Kalanick severs ties
Ride-hailing firm’s co-founder steps down from it’s panel saying he wants to focus on other pursuits.
10 beaches 2020
Estella Shardlow picks the 10 beaches that ought to be on your own take a trip itinerary next year
Bees footballers diving Tanzania
A football complement in Tanzania is briefly stopped when a swarm of bees invades the pitch.
Booking.com keeps listing was assaulted robbed
Exclusive: ‘The weeks following were filled with flashbacks and panic attacks,’ says victim
Queen 'bumpy path' has had Christmas Day
It is not yet known whether monarch will generate references to specific incidents
More 2,000 children are forced 100 miles
The number of youngsters living far away is up 13 per cent in four years, increasing risk of exploitation such as county lines activity, says children’s commissioner
As GP, I malnutrition is – banks contributing
Obesity is an increasing issue and all the evidence suggests that low income is associated with being overweight, instead than hunger
Travis Kalanick: Uber's CEO
‘It seems like the proper moment for me to focus on my current business and philanthropic pursuits,’ says billionaire businessman
Trump lashes impeachment stuck limbo
President makes attack moments after addressing military personnel
Primary serves 800 Christmas dinners underprivileged pupils families
Parklands primary college in Yorkshire furthermore arranged for pupils to meet Father Christmas and get presents
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe faces bleak Christmas an Iranian cell, Boris Johnson
Send your own letters to email@example.com
US suspends sniffer dogs Jordan Egypt deaths
‘Any death of a canine in the field is an extremely unfortunate event,’ says US official
Star Wars: Disney removes same-sex The Rise Skywalker Singapore
New film has 1st same-sex kiss in franchise’s history
Parents enraged schoolchildren injured Russian drills
‘They threw me down very difficult, turned me over and pushed my head in the snow,’ says one child
I – reasons readers
The feeling of being strapped into an economy chair, wrapped in a fleece blanket, scraping up an overcooked, carb-leaden meal from it’s tin foil container is the adult equivalent of being swaddled
The 25 films Netflix
From ‘Private Life’ and ‘Always Be My Maybe’ to ‘El Camino’ and ‘Roma’, Ed Power picks the streaming service’s best preliminary offerings
Therapy stolen autistic Christmas
Chloe Hopkins, who turned 12 on Christmas Eve, is ‘heartbroken’ over the theft of her Dalmatian
NHS launches crackdown 'revolving door' returning managers received six-figure redundancy packages
Managers who work for huge consultancy firms and have their particular time ‘sold back’ to NHS will furthermore have to re-pay redundancy
China is getting smarter – cost?
How closely tied is tech in cities to government monitoring?
Royal Christmas card: Baby Archie stars
Greeting sent to friends and family features photo of seven-month-old crawling towards the camera.
Ben Stokes' rushed 'critical condition' England's South Africa
Ged Stokes was taken in with a ‘serious illness’ on Monday evening
India protests: German pictured 'Nazi precedent' is kicked
Jakob Lindenthal was told he violated college college student visa conditions because of ‘political activities outside campus’
France strike: Families Christmas misery
Crippling strikes that began nearly 3 weeks back continue to hit France’s train services hard.
Anastasia Uglow: British died New York named
School ‘devastated’ simply by news of 17-year-old girl’s death
Thousands patients told taxi year, figures
Numbers enduring long delays in ambulances have tripled in a year
Is OK wants years bench?
A mother and son have been living on a bench for more than four years. Why haven’t they been housed?
UK news: Paddington Christmas disruption continues
Rail and road are expected to end up being occupied as people develop last-minute Christmas journeys
Amazon Prime fixtures 2020: Boxing Day matches Premier League
You can watch all of the action on Amazon Prime
Cats: Cinemagoers barrage reviews
According to one viewer, a man was applauded for his decision to keep the cinema
A helicopter winches the crew of a huge cargo vessel to safety away from the Italian tropical isle of Sardinia.
Croydon stabbing: 60-year-old knifed London
Case sparks 148th murder investigation in London of 2019 – the deadliest 12 months since 2008
Boxing Day walks: Why going ramble is post-Christmas
You’ve eaten too a lot, gone goggle-eyed at the television and there’s a mountain of washing-up to do. Mark Rowe has the perfect remedy – get out of the house and strike out on a Boxing Day stroll
Premier League festive predictions: Lawro v singer-songwriter Sheffield Wednesday Richard Hawley
Mark Lawrenson takes on singer-songwriter and Sheffield Wednesday fan Richard Hawley to make predictions for the festive Premier League fixtures.
HIV decorates condoms Christmas
The condom tree is back to promote secure making love over the holidays
Man Utd development, concedes Solskjaer
Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says the club are “further behind” in their own own development than he hoped.
Liverpool's woes Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain sustains ligament
England international suffered the setback during the Club World Cup final victory over Flamengo
Belfast murders: Man arrested stabbed
‘Tragic scene’ as bodies found in home days before Christmas
Christianity Today urges evangelicals 'unconditional loyalty' Trump renewed 'immoral'
Church tainted by links to ‘rampant immorality, greed, and corruption,’ warns brand new editorial by magazine which backs impeachment
Meet Bernie-backing Alaska was crushed Trump's shutdown
‘Anything that happens in Washington impacts my everyday life … and yet I never understand exactly what to expect with Trump and his administration’
How is Australia tackling change?
As the country deals with deadly bushfires, focus is on the government’s climate policies.
France blocks Cimabue masterpiece
Cimabue’s 13th Century painting was sold at auction after it was found in an elderly woman’s home.
Passengers asked is 'too heavy'
Exclusive: ‘We apologise to our customers for the delay, but emphasise the decision was appropriate,’ says Loganair chief executive
Christmas Eve travel: Rail UK trains
Best public transport in the UK on Christmas Day is on the Isle of Wight
South Africa England: Both sides questions Graeme Smith lines
Just as it was when he was appointed South Africa’s main in 2003, Smith comes into his current post as acting director of cricket relatively younger and with the hopes of the nation on his wide shoulders
Donald Trump says hasn't bought Melania Christmas
‘I got her a wonderful card … I’m still functioning on a Christmas present’
Which lines Christmas?
Millions of train travellers face disruption to journeys across Britain – followed by a fare hike
Best holidays flights Boxing Day
The best budget breaks and deals to pick up after Christmas
Liverpool Oxlade-Chamberlain festive fixtures
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will miss at minimum the next 2 games with ankle ligament damage.
Crystal Palace Roy Hodgson calls
Allegations of racist abuse towards Chelsea’s Antonio Rudiger marred the Blues’ 2-0 earn at Tottenham on Sunday
Lil Wayne issues fans
Rapper tweeted to tell fans ‘all goody!’
Boxing Day 2019: Best deals John Lewis, Boots
The post-Christmas period is one of the best times to grab a bargain, but a few discounts have already started
Don't F**k Cats killer's sleuth revealed
Viewers have been expressing their particular horror at the show on social media
Australia wildfires: Scott Morrison offers paid firefighters backlash
Prime minister battles criticism over family vacation during devastating crisis
People recycle Christmas – makes
Westminster needs to treat flexible plastic film as the huge environment issue it is. It won’t just float out generally generally there of our lives without legislation
Zoo animals food-filled Christmas presents
Elephants, monkeys, parrots and lions have been opening food-filled presents.
UK forecast: Frost skies Christmas Day
Thunderstorms on Christmas Eve are expected to wane overnight, making way for a crisp Christmas morning
Isabelle Faust Friends review, Wigmore Hall: Spirited delivered violinist's
After a few troubles, the German star regains control and delivers a outstanding performance
‘The saved Taliban’
On 20 January 2018 Taliban gunmen stormed a luxury hotel in Kabul that was popular with foreign guests – Vasileios Vasileiou was one of them.
The Scots adopted singing cowboy Roy Rogers
How a girl from an Edinburgh children’s home was adopted by a pair of Hollywood film stars.
Adele poses Grinch Christmas
‘We both tried to ruin Christmas but then both our hearts grew,’ writes singer on Instagram
Justin Bieber reveals plans comeback 2020
The Canadian pop star announces he is releasing a single in January and will go on tour from May.
How well: Two friends
Fiona was introduced up in a nationalist family in Northern Ireland. Lee was a British soldier correct now generally there. Now they are close friends.
10 books expectant parents
These helpful, informative and downright entertaining reads will help you navigate pregnancy and parenthood
Chinese sues hospital, alleging doctors refused eggs
Teresa Xu says a Beijing hospital refused to provide her treatment because she was unmarried.
Flights grounded Christmas Eve Chicago
The US Federal Aviation Administration has issued a ‘ground stop’
Several injured Sydney Christmas
Several people were injured in a balloon fall at Westfield Parramatta mall in Sydney.
The Homeless Fund: Ellie Goulding hails 'crucial' fundraising heartwarming Christmas women
Singer thanks The Independent in spirited visit to the Marylebone Project
Isis Iraq: Militants ‘getting stronger again’
The jihadists are managing to regroup – ought to the West be worried?
'Kentucky killer' hunted bodies massacre
Discovery brings death toll to 20 horses in mysterious mass shooting
Alaska Airlines loses 'hundreds' passengers' bags days Christmas
‘We dropped the ball,’ admits airline
Riyadh puts times – DJs, 'influencers', codes
Saudis throw three-day rave – but critics accuse VIPs of ignoring human being rights abuses
Will 2020 curse folding phone?
Motorola delays the release of it is updated Razr handset, originally because of to ship in the US on 26 December.
US recalls Zambia rights
The ambassador said he was “horrified” that two men had been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
US warns UK China's Huawei: 'They are going wholesale secrets'
Telecoms giant denies representing any kind of security threat
The Christmas: Gaza's Christians permits loved ones mercy Israeli authorities
On Christmas Eve, Christians in Gaza steel themselves for a holiday separated from children, relatives in the West Bank
Harry Dunn's US extradition Anne Sacoolas
Ms Sacoolas, who claims diplomatic immunity, has refused to return voluntarily to Britain
The Independent's Women Decade, Greta Thunberg Serena Williams
Influential women who have had a global impact over the final 10 years in politics, sport, law, culture and society
Plane US sprinkles 100 gallons
A priest in Louisiana decided it would end up being quicker than driving to bless his parish
Russia ‘successfully tests’ unplugged
Russia’s alternative to the global internet would cut it is citizens away from from a few foreign services.
Dozen injured Christmas giveaway
Shoppers treated for ‘traumatic chest injuries, neck and back pain,’ ambulance inspector says
The roast been created students
The spuds to end all spuds
Boxing Day walks: The tonic Christmas over-indulgence
You’ve eaten too a lot, gone goggle-eyed at the television and there’s a mountain of washing-up to do. Mark Rowe has the perfect remedy – get out there appropriate now there of the house and strike out there appropriate now there on a Boxing Day stroll
‘England SA I win’
England need to beat South Africa, but they will need to play intelligent Test cricket, says Jonathan Agnew.
Emanuel Ungaro death: The French designer's memorable looks
Acclaimed fashion designer trained below Cristóbal Balenciaga
Care criticised recorded abusing dementia
Company offered ‘derisory’ one-week refund after daughters discovered abuse with secret recording
US children’s dreaming Christmas
Sick children in hospital over the festive season are given a sparkling light show from below.
Labour antisemitism: Emily Thornberry calls mishandled cases sacked
Leadership candidate says anyone implicated simply by equalities watchdog probe need to become ‘out the door immediately’, as she reveals she was overruled during election campaign
Russian asking Putin
Alisa Yarovskaya had asked the president to help push building a bridge in north-west Siberia.
Apple Watch: The features goals
Health boss Jay Blahnik on how to start with those New Year resolutions – and how to make sure you don’t fall away the wagon when you do
How Greta Thunberg inspired pantomime
Greta Thunberg’s role on the world’s political stage has inspired an eco-friendly panto.
Timing Mourinho Rudiger Son ‘disappointing’ – Lampard
Chelsea boss Frank Lampard defends Antonio Rudiger after he was criticised by Jose Mourinho for his part in Tottenham forward Son Heung-min’s crimson card.
Manchester United: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer accepts are 'little further behind'
Norwegian faces an uncomfortable Christmas after defeat to rock-bottom Watford
'That's voted Brexit': Morrisons mocked renaming Brussels sprouts British regions
Shoppers wonder if alter was designed ‘to appeal to people who do not like Brussels’
British sign language is receiving an astronomical update thanks to a unique collaboration between a space scientist and a group of deaf astronomers.
The Family: ‘Raised doomsday cult, I entered 15’
Ben Shenton grew up in a cult that thought the world would soon end. It didn’t – but one day his world abruptly changed.
Chelsea Frank Lampard defends Antonio Rudiger Jose Mourinho
Lampard has hit back at Mourinho, insisting Rudiger ought to become under no kind of scrutiny over Son’s dismissal during Chelsea’s 2-0 earn at Tottenham
Australia fires: The thousands volunteers flames
The thousands of men and women battling to save homes are unpaid, tired and facing a mammoth task.
Avengers: Endgame deleted conveniently proves terrifying Thanos
It may not be the last we’ve seen of the supervillain
Tottenham: Jose Mourinho insists Antonio Rudiger Son Heung-min
The Spurs star was dismissed in Sunday’s derby defeat for violent conduct after kicking out at the German defender
Best trips January, Berlin Sri Lanka
The ultimate pick of where to holiday in the gloomiest month of the year
For decades, politicians have felt their own main task is to expand the economy – and since 2008 they haven’t actually done a good job at that, writes Hugo Dixon
Premier League scorers 2019/20: Jamie Vardy, Tammy Abraham, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Sadio Mane
Stay up to date throughout the season
Jeremy Corbyn admits 'difficult year' Christmas
Labour leader says he ‘didn’t succeed’ in delivering modify and urges party to ‘listen and reflect’
James Norton recalls 'badly bullied'
‘One of the people who very got me through was a monk called Father Peter,’ says actor
Christmas ones: Every festive topper records began, The Beatles Ed Sheeran
Despite inexplicable popularity of Mr Blobby and Bob the Builder, British public has sent a couple of fairly credible acts to the top of the tree
Reporter tells colleagues is 'not tomorrow' lottery TV
Broadcaster later reveals she has only won fraction of multimillion-euro jackpot
France strikes: Christmas Eve disruption unions Macron's truce
Industrial action set to continue until January at the earliest
J Hus accuses Europeans 'forcing LGBT onto' Africa 'weaponising' homosexuality
Rapper received a huge backlash following his Twitter rant
The 65 insults time, Anchorman Star Wars
Including Scarface and Clueless
Over victims trying plagued
Exclusive: ‘The only way he would accept the divorce was if I took responsibility for half of the debts that were his. I paid away £20,000 of debts that were his,’ says woman
Boris Johnson criticised visiting flood-hit areas jetting Caribbean
Prime minister accused of being ‘perfectly comfortable weathering the storm from the comfort of his own home’ amid further criticism over response to flooding
US considers reversing snowball fights
City council in state of Wisconsin will contemplate making snowball fights legal
Female grime jailed jumped
Coelle Beaupierre, who performs as Lady Fury, waged ‘campaign of violence’ against her partner
Vegan Yorkshire pudding alternatives Christmas staples
Vegans do not have to miss away on Christmas feasting
I wrote New Labour Nineties – is centre needs
It’ll get more than 100,000 new people joining the party for a modernising candidate to very end up being confident about breaking through the party’s internal ‘red wall’ says Richard Carr
Russia’s activist: ‘Mum’s changed life’
Being a teenager isn’t easy when you are standing in for your political activist mother.
YOU two, review: A riveting does
The show manages to generate a viscerally unlikable protagonist interesting and never comes shut to romanticising his behaviour
Paramedic accused drops
Investigators found high levels of tetrahydrozoline in his wife’s blood, which can lead to cardiac arrest if ingested
Prince Philip leaves Christmas
The Duke of Edinburgh returns to Sandringham for Christmas after four nights in a London hospital.
Stokes misses England critically South Africa
Ben Stokes did not train with England on Tuesday after his father was admitted to hospital after suffering a serious illness.
2010-2019: The stories defined
Remembering the wildest, the majority of tragic, and the majority of endearing stories of the final decade, by Olivia Alabaster and Simon Calder
Christmas guide: How London festive
Some services will run to different timetables until 2 January
Meet draws scientists Instagram
Nina Chhita uses illustration to raise the profile of women in science, technology, engineering and medicine.
Moment barge carrying 600 gallons sinks Galapagos Islands
The boat was carrying 600 gallons of diesel when a crane collapsed, causing it to sink.
Prison jailed 12 months
Ayshea Gunn, 27, increased shut to convict Khuram Razaq while operating at HMP Berwyn
‘I’m free’ – Celtics’ Kanter US
Boston Celtics Enes Kanter will play against the Toronto Raptors in Canada on Christmas Day – his 1st go with outside of the US for more than a year.
North Korea's long-range revealed 'Christmas gift' threats Trump
Experts fear Kim Jong-un’s government never halted work on producing powerful brand brand new weapons
Rapper DaBaby arrested cannabis hours Christmas giveaway children
Artist alleges he was wrongfully targeted
This is keys 28 days
Discover how to select well and save money at a house auction.
Kentucky killings: Police 20
A rescue group offers a $20,000 reward after animals including foals and expectant mares are shot dead.
Festive walkers urged footage falling Sussex
‘Intense rainfall will usually make cliff edges more vulnerable,’ coastguards warn
Prince Harry Meghan Markle's Christmas features Archie Harrison
Black-and-white snap taken simply by taken simply by Meghan’s friend, Janina Gavankar
8 creams revive
From the wonders of retinol to fundamental, stripped-back gels, invest in one of these hard-working skin saviours
US instructed DNA kits concerns 'mass surveillance'
Pentagon cites ‘increased concern’ of companies ‘exploiting the use of genetic materials for questionable purposes’
Christmas Notre Dame cancelled 200 years
Midnight service continued uninterrupted simply simply by 2 world wars
Koala drinks bushfires
The animal drank from a bottle before running back into an area of unburnt scrub in south Australia.
WhatsApp 'ready' users
Still no word on official release date of new feature for Android or iOS versions of messaging app
Chernobyl speaks TV
The “real” Lyudmila Ignatenko from the HBO/Sky Chernobyl series speaks for the 1st time about the nuclear disaster.