Latest Press Thursday 10th September 2020
- US election: ‘I God results accepted’
- Jane Fonda: Activism saved
- Citi names Jane Fraser Wall Street
- Singapore: The mums asking suicidal teens ‘please stay’
- Paris Musée d’Orsay barring low-cut
- How Trump Biden’s policies
- TRESemmé: South African shops products ‘racist’ adverts
- The Walking Dead 2022 – spin-offs
- Dame Diana Rigg: Avengers, Bond Game Thrones dies 82
- Belarus told deported ‘alive bits’
- Trump Nobel Peace Prize –
- Colombia protests: Death tasered sparks clashes
- The victims honoured Naomi Osaka’s US Open masks
- Switzerland’s Hirschi wins Tour
- Snowden criticises Amazon hiring NSA
- US West Coast wildfires: Nearly 100 fires rampant
- US Open 2020: Serena Williams & Naomi Osaka 2018 rematch
- James Rodriguez: Everton’s midfielder promises
- Woodward book: Trump defends downplaying risks
- Moria migrants: Greek ships 13,000
- Vettel has made ‘ideal choice’ Aston Martin, says Hamilton
- Traveller families: ‘We own’
- India start-ups flounder tensions China
- Global ‘catastrophic decline’
- Art lockdown: Making anthotype prints
- Coronavirus: Australian quarantine
- Prominent women attacked Afghanistan eyes
- World day: ‘Could I stopped himself?’
- England’s Morgan & Roy Australia ODI
- Brexit: EU ultimatum UK changes
- Beirut fire: Large blaze erupts
- ‘You grapes getting sunburn’
- ‘It’s night-time daytime’
- The mind-boggling California’s wildfires
- The promoted herbal tonic
- Why Poland is backing Belarus
- China claims ‘important breakthrough’ shrouded
US election: ‘I God results accepted’
US presidential candidates must commit to accepting the election results, says pollster Frank Luntz.
Jane Fonda: Activism saved
Hollywood star Jane Fonda has created a book about how people can get involved in climate modify activism.
Citi names Jane Fraser Wall Street
Scotland-born Jane Fraser is named brand new main executive of Citigroup, the initial woman to operate a huge US bank.
Singapore: The mums asking suicidal teens ‘please stay’
Singaporean mothers who lost children to suicide have formed a group to help other at-risk youths.
Paris Musée d’Orsay barring low-cut
Student Jeanne describes her embarrassment at being stopped from going into the Musée d’Orsay in Paris.
How Trump Biden’s policies
It’s a divisive issue in US politics. Here’s where Donald Trump and Joe Biden stand on abortion.
TRESemmé: South African shops products ‘racist’ adverts
Some of South Africa’s biggest retailers action after a public outcry over an advert for tresses products.
The Walking Dead 2022 – spin-offs
Two of the show’s stars, Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride, will get an unnamed spin-off series.
Dame Diana Rigg: Avengers, Bond Game Thrones dies 82
The actress, known for roles from The Avengers to Game of Thrones, died peacefully at home.
Belarus told deported ‘alive bits’
Opposition activist Maria Kolesnikova says she feared for her life during an attempt to deport her.
Trump Nobel Peace Prize –
For the second time the US president gets a nod for the coveted award – but we won’t understand if he wins for a year.
Colombia protests: Death tasered sparks clashes
Javier Ordóñez died after being tasered simply by police officers while he was pleading for all of them to stop.
The victims honoured Naomi Osaka’s US Open masks
Each of Osaka’s masks in the US Open remembers a black victim of alleged police or racist violence.
Switzerland’s Hirschi wins Tour
Switzerland’s Marc Hirschi produces a superb solo break to record his very 1st professional earn on stage 12 of the Tour de France.
Snowden criticises Amazon hiring NSA
The tech giant is facing criticism over it is appointment of a former NSA director.
US West Coast wildfires: Nearly 100 fires rampant
Wildfires burn millions of acres in a dozen western states, resulting in at least seven deaths.
US Open 2020: Serena Williams & Naomi Osaka 2018 rematch
Serena Williams and Naomi Osaka will end up being hoping to secure a rematch of the 2018 US Open final when both semi-finals consider centre stage on Thursday.
James Rodriguez: Everton’s midfielder promises
New Everton midfielder James Rodriguez says he can still improve and believes the club “means business” below boss Carlo Ancelotti.
Woodward book: Trump defends downplaying risks
President Trump has defended his remarks to journalist Bob Woodward as “good and proper”.
Moria migrants: Greek ships 13,000
Thousands of migrants sleep rough on the tropical isle of Lesbos after fire engulfs their particular squalid camp.
Vettel has made ‘ideal choice’ Aston Martin, says Hamilton
World champion Lewis Hamilton says Sebastian Vettel has made the “ideal” choice in moving to Aston Martin next season.
Traveller families: ‘We own’
Six Traveller families are challenging a decision which would force all of all of them to depart the land they own.
India start-ups flounder tensions China
India’s decision to curb Chinese cash has place it’s start-ups on the back foot.
Global ‘catastrophic decline’
Conservation group WWF says global wildlife populations have shrunk by two-thirds since 1970.
Art lockdown: Making anthotype prints
Photographer Tim Boddy turned to plants to create art at his home in East London.
Coronavirus: Australian quarantine
An Australian family has to pay A$16,000 in Covid hotel quarantine fees for the children to visit.
Prominent women attacked Afghanistan eyes
An actress who also serves in the police is one of a number of prominent women to be attacked in Kabul.
World day: ‘Could I stopped himself?’
Kris Griffiths never imagined his father would consider his own life. Now thinks he missed a few red-colored flags.
England’s Morgan & Roy Australia ODI
England captain Eoin Morgan and opener Jason Roy are fit to play in the ODI series against Australia which starts on Friday.
Brexit: EU ultimatum UK changes
Drop plans to rewrite withdrawal agreement simply simply by end of month or risk scuppering trade deal, UK is told.
Beirut fire: Large blaze erupts
Officials are investigating exactly exactly what started the fire at an oil and tyre warehouse in Lebanon’s capital.
‘You grapes getting sunburn’
Winemakers around the world say that climate change’s impact is increasing.
‘It’s night-time daytime’
The skies over San Francisco turn orange due to the smoke and dust created simply simply by nearby wildfires.
The mind-boggling California’s wildfires
Over 2 million acres of land have burned in California, compared to 118,000 acres razed in 2019.
The promoted herbal tonic
Artemisia plant extracts have anti-malarial properties, but there’s no evidence they can combat Covid-19.
Why Poland is backing Belarus
Warsaw is pushing the EU to consider action against Belarus after it cracked down on the opposition.
China claims ‘important breakthrough’ shrouded
Very small is known about the Chinese vehicle that has been compared to the US’s X-37 space plane.