Latest Press Thursday 29th October 2020
- Old men, Ivory Coast’s
- Russell & Hogg Scotland line-up Wales
- US 2020: What are Trump’s Biden’s policies?
- Cheaper pandemics ‘cure’
- US 2020 polls: Who is – Trump Biden?
- US election: ‘Our kids died Parkland shooting, guns’
- Coronavirus: Remote Marshall Islands records cases
- US 2020: A
- Surviving Afghanistan
- Animal Crossing: ‘My lives game’
- Water hazard! Shinkwin lands drinks Cyprus Open
- Great Barrier Reef: Scientists reef taller Empire State Building
- Row Joe Rogan hosts theorist
- Wisconsin Republicans hackers stole $2.3m
- England’s Hill Italy Six Nations finale
- US election: A generational Trump Vietnamese-Americans
- Wales Lions JJ Williams dies, aged 72
- The Electoral College: Which voters US election?
- US 2020: What does pays it?
- US 2020: The helping Mexican immigrants
- CEO Secrets: The aviation workers businesses
- US 2020: Little Trump Biden, suggests Arab
- Al-Qaeda ‘heavily embedded’ Taliban Afghanistan, UN warns
- France attack: Three killed ‘Islamist terrorist’ stabbings
- Poland abortion: Voices Poles divided near-total
- ‘Let finish’: John Bolton clashes BBC interviewer
- Melbourne cheers Australia’s strictest lockdown
- 13 Barbarians players charged coronavirus breaches England cancelled
- Tanzania elections: Opposition Tundu Lissu ‘won’t results’
- Seychelles elections: How
- Borat fundraiser film’s raises $110,000
- Light pollution’s wasted seen
- The Countdown: YouTuber Cammie Scott, Omaha Trumphernalia
- Muttiah Muralitharan ‘challenge’ disputed biopic
- US election: The sinking Trump
- Roy Francis: The revolutionised rugby
- Climate change: China’s uptake ‘underestimated’
- US 2020: The Senate races
- End Sars protests: ‘I felt I was going there’
- Predict 2020: Will Trump Biden US election? You
- At 140 migrants Senegal coast, UN says
- US 2020: What
- Tony Chung: Hong Kong detained US consulate charged
- Lily Allen: ‘Women masturbating isn’t wrong’
- US election: Joe Biden Jill Delaware
- UK Labour suspends ex-leader
- Covid: Merkel warns ‘long, winter’ lockdowns
- US election: The Taiwan-sized facing US
- The Countdown: Kellyanne Conway, Miles Taylor
- US Election 2020: Will America’s president?
Old men, Ivory Coast’s
The president’s U-turn over a third-term bid has opened up wounds in a country with a background of civil wars.
Russell & Hogg Scotland line-up Wales
Captain Stuart Hogg and fly-half Finn Russell return to Scotland’s starting XV for the final Six Nations complement against Wales.
US 2020: What are Trump’s Biden’s policies?
Some of President Trump’s and Joe Biden’s key policies explained and compared.
Cheaper pandemics ‘cure’
Preventing pandemics could end up being more than 100 times cheaper than tackling their own deadly effects.
US 2020 polls: Who is – Trump Biden?
An in-depth look at the polls and what they can and can’t tell us about who will win the White House.
US election: ‘Our kids died Parkland shooting, guns’
The parents of two Parkland victims share various views on the issue of gun violence in the US.
Coronavirus: Remote Marshall Islands records cases
The Marshall Islands was one of the couple of places free of Covid-19 until 2 US arrivals tested positive.
US 2020: A
If you’re looking for a refresher or trying to understand it for the 1st time, this guide will help.
One violent week in a lengthy battle. Here are a couple of of those who died and those who survived.
Animal Crossing: ‘My lives game’
Tending to her sister’s virtual town in Animal Crossing helps Meredith Myers maintain her memory alive and cope with her grief.
Water hazard! Shinkwin lands drinks Cyprus Open
Callum Shinkwin lands his drive on the 18th hole at the Cyprus Open in a spotter’s lunch bag.
Great Barrier Reef: Scientists reef taller Empire State Building
Standing 500m (1,640ft) tall, the “blade-like” reef was found away from Australia’s far north.
Row Joe Rogan hosts theorist
After Spotify paid $100m for Joe Rogan’s podcast, some staff object to the appearance of Alex Jones.
Wisconsin Republicans hackers stole $2.3m
Republicans in the battleground state says hackers stole millions from efforts to support Donald Trump.
England’s Hill Italy Six Nations finale
Exeter’s double-winning lock Jonny Hill will make his England debut in Saturday’s Six Nations complement against Italy in Rome.
US election: A generational Trump Vietnamese-Americans
Young Vietnamese-Americans see things differently to elders who settled in US after the Vietnam War.
Wales Lions JJ Williams dies, aged 72
Legendary Wales, British and Irish Lions and Llanelli wing JJ Williams dies at the age of 72.
The Electoral College: Which voters US election?
More than 245 million Americans are eligible to vote but only a few will determine the outcome.
US 2020: What does pays it?
With presidential candidates spending billions of dollars to earn, the world’s the majority of powerful job doesn’t come cheap.
US 2020: The helping Mexican immigrants
For one farmer in Wisconsin, undocumented workers are a lifeline. And he’s going to great lengths to repay them.
CEO Secrets: The aviation workers businesses
We hear from 3 people who have started their particular own companies during the downturn in aviation.
US 2020: Little Trump Biden, suggests Arab
Neither candidate is popular but the majority of prefer a Biden presidency, a survey in the Middle East finds.
Al-Qaeda ‘heavily embedded’ Taliban Afghanistan, UN warns
A senior UN official says the Taliban is still tied to al-Qaeda in Afghanistan, in spite of US deal.
France attack: Three killed ‘Islamist terrorist’ stabbings
President Macron says France will not give up it is values after the attack at the Notre-Dame basilica.
Poland abortion: Voices Poles divided near-total
Two Polish women give their particular particular views after a court ruling prompted seven days of protests.
‘Let finish’: John Bolton clashes BBC interviewer
Emily Maitlis clashes with John Bolton over his failure to testify at President Trump’s impeachment trial.
Melbourne cheers Australia’s strictest lockdown
After months of restrictions, Melbourne’s bars, restaurants and shops are finally open up again.
13 Barbarians players charged coronavirus breaches England cancelled
Thirteen unnamed Barbarians players are charged by the Rugby Football Union over coronavirus protocol breaches.
Tanzania elections: Opposition Tundu Lissu ‘won’t results’
Presidential candidate Tundu Lissu says the election was “marred simply by irregularities at all stages”.
Seychelles elections: How
Wavel Ramkalawan brings his party in from 43 years in opposition to lead the tropical isle nation.
Borat fundraiser film’s raises $110,000
Jeanise Jones has been praised for deflecting misogynistic comments during the spoof documentary.
Light pollution’s wasted seen
Entire city dims it’s streetlights, enabling scientists to measure light pollution from space.
The Countdown: YouTuber Cammie Scott, Omaha Trumphernalia
Three tense moments on Wednesday and a YouTuber talks kindness with Joe Biden’s granddaughter.
A surge in postal ballots, legal disputes and stubborn candidates could delay the results.
Muttiah Muralitharan ‘challenge’ disputed biopic
A planned biopic of Sri Lanka bowler Muttiah Muralitharan has drawn protests but he insists it will air.
US election: The sinking Trump
Tangier Island is on the frontline of climate modify but residents say saving jobs now is the priority.
Roy Francis: The revolutionised rugby
Roy Francis was a rugby revolutionary and the 1st black coach in elite British sport, yet his story has largely been forgotten.
Climate change: China’s uptake ‘underestimated’
Scientists put brand new numbers on Chinese trees’ potential to draw carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
US 2020: The Senate races
The battle for control of the Senate is as consequential as the race for the White House.
End Sars protests: ‘I felt I was going there’
Ephraim, a British-Nigerian activist at the heart of the End Sars protests in Lagos, talks about exactly exactly what he saw.
Predict 2020: Will Trump Biden US election? You
Play our game to predict whether Donald Trump or Joe Biden will win the key states in the election.
At 140 migrants Senegal coast, UN says
A boat carrying 200 people caught fire and capsized on Saturday after setting away from West Africa.
US 2020: What
Americans will pick their own particular next president on 3 November. Here’s exactly what to look for as results roll in.
Tony Chung: Hong Kong detained US consulate charged
Tony Chung was detained as he reportedly planned to claim asylum at the US consulate.
Lily Allen: ‘Women masturbating isn’t wrong’
The singer says women ought to quit feeling ashamed talking about self-love.
US election: Joe Biden Jill Delaware
The Democratic presidential candidate votes early in Delaware and answers questions on his healthcare plan.
UK Labour suspends ex-leader
Sir Keir Starmer acts after his predecessor says the level of the issue in Labour had been “overstated”.
Covid: Merkel warns ‘long, winter’ lockdowns
Germany and France reintroduce rigid measures amid dire warnings over rising Covid-19 cases.
US election: The Taiwan-sized facing US
China’s ambition to retake Taiwan – possibly simply by force – could become a major flashpoint with the US.
The Countdown: Kellyanne Conway, Miles Taylor
The latest election drama, and exactly what speculation about who wrote the book Anonymous very tells us.
US Election 2020: Will America’s president?
The BBC’s Clive Myrie goes to the crucial state of Arizona, where black votes could select who wins.