Latest Press Friday 15th May 2020
- Coronavirus: Baltic states pandemic ‘travel bubble’
- McConnell admits was Obama didn't pandemic
- Lockdown lifted areas UK stages, No 10 confirms
- Coronavirus: Only 8% 18,000 tracers appointed, admits
- Covid-19: Inside UK’s top-secret
- Police 14-year-old caught entering sleeping
- Face masks compulsory – ministers lived
- Coronavirus puts spotlight
- France orders firms delete fines
- Why ICU treating Covid patients deported
- Prince Charles says is 'hard bear' cancellation Scotland's highland games coronavirus
- Deal reached British GP quarantine questions
- Coronavirus: New York barber lockdown tests
- Rod Stewart reveals he'd
- Coronavirus: How exposed is job?
- No 'French exemption' 14-day quarantine British holidaymakers, Downing Street says
- Coronavirus: Private schools bursaries beds NHS workers children
- Trump's Mar-a-Lago pools reopen guests towels
- League One: No clubs
- UK blames EU's 'ideological' Brexit talks
- Aarogya Setu: Why India’s Covid-19 tracing app is
- 'Feel anyway: How I overcame cycling too'
- The questions Premier League restart
- US targets Huawei tighter rules
- Coronavirus: Does obesity dangerous?
- Face masks kids: Where coverings children
- ‘Big-eared’ fox cub gets stuck vase Basildon
- Why Democratic thinks Biden 'one Democratic platforms we've had generations'
- Book turned away, says LNER
- This Nebraska an Omaha won't Trump Biden November
- Maya Jama quits BBC Radio 1 years
- When McDonald's is doing distancing guidelines?
- Boris Johnson 'changes mind' backs interventionist anti-obesity getting coronavirus
- Spotify Safari years
- Coronavirus: Surrogate babies stranded Ukraine
- Until women 'ordinary', it's are misogynistic complaints Zoe Ball
- McDonald's 80: How has stood – coronavirus
- Jorge Masvidal: UFC fighter’s Miami
- Coronavirus: Do one?
- NFL’s Deandre Baker Quinton Dunbar charged robbery
- Coronavirus vaccine: Macaque offers
- Coronavirus: London has lowest UK wiped weeks
- 23,000 residents months 12,500 linked coronavirus, figures
- Coronavirus: What got about?
- Coronavirus: Could London allowed lockdown restrictions UK?
- F1: Silverstone agrees grands prix
- Brexit: UK warns ‘very progress’ made EU talks
- Nevada earthquake: 6.5 quake strikes US
- Coronavirus: Former Pizza Express angers Question Time audiences referring 'government propaganda'
- Hong Kong protests: Police watchdog clears officers crackdown
- Coronavirus tracked: Why ends lockdown
- 7 dispensers: Bring pub lockdown
- Coronavirus: Russian lawmakers newspapers doubting
- Coronavirus: UK rises 384 33,998
- Coronavirus: More 50 babies stranded Ukrainian
- Royal Mail Rico Back quits years battles unions multimillion-pound
- Coronavirus: How ‘overreaction’ made Vietnam
- Oil lobbyists representing UK firms Norway curbs Arctic drilling
- From lockdown gridlock: Asia’s resumes
- Salad grown Mars, scientists
- The are coronavirus terrifies –
- Coronavirus: 19 UK 'likely been infected already', finds
- They’re 8,000 miles
- Coronavirus: Is Putin rushing Russia lockdown?
- Israel gets Ethiopia-born minister, Pnina Tamano-Shata
- Coronavirus tracing app: How does lockdown?
- Coronavirus: WHO investigating Covid-19 inflammatory children
- My are rule-breaking, lockdown-flouting entitled Americans you've heard coronavirus pandemic
- 'We're seeing they're reacting art': Penguins
- Rory McIlroy says he's been 'guilty association' golfing Trump – says wouldn't
- 20 pledges 2020: Why I'm ditching disposable razors
- Keir Starmer is fake are believing
- Donald Trump's megalomania Boris Johnson's incompetence coronavirus
- Coronavirus: ‘We’re phase’
- Inside community-led taking waste, inequality
- Money laundering charges dropped 'The Wolf Wall Street'
- Wristband helps workers distancing
- Appalachian Trail: Covid postpones American
- 14 boxes farms better-quality
- Coronavirus: Bamboo forces Canadian zoo pandas China
- Jamie Lynn Spears says paparazzi's 'scrutiny' Britney
- Father forced umbilical gives pavement
- India coronavirus: How won hearts cakes, songs
- Coronavirus – live: Hancock admits 'there is go' helping homes, UK lockdown lifted stages areas
- Tracking outbreak maps charts
- Criticism players was – Kane
- Afghan maternity ward attackers ‘came mothers’
- How coronavirus women's looking
- 'It's environment': The victims imprisoned honour-based reports surge lockdown
- Quiz Week: Little Richard, Project Restart
- Women's Super League
- Coronavirus: Why does Cumbrian Barrow-in-Furness highest UK?
- 6 tricks
- League Two clubs
- Coronavirus: What is triple pandemic it?
- Chris Froome returns Ineos rumours
- Mike Tyson wows Donald Trump ‘Greatest Fight’ Michael Spinks
- UK weather: The latest Met Office forecast
- Coronavirus: Amsterdam trials ‘Covid-safe’
- Wet markets are – billion-dollar animals, experts
- Brazil's resigns country's coronavirus deaths surge 14,000
- Extending furlough is good, does punitive benefits
- Africa’s pictures: 8-14 May 2020
- Supercomputer researching coronavirus taken offline 'security incident'
- How super-rich spent lockdown
- Coronavirus: Wales publishes lockdown using 'traffic system'
- Anger Priti Patel says NHS fees paid stay, weeks announcing 'review'
- Coronavirus: How pandemic is relaxing US laws
- How Edinburgh leaving
- Tennis extends coronavirus suspension: ATP WTA Tours further
- Joy friends relatives NZ
- Spectacular demolition German
- Only slim tourists Spain year, warns country's
- Australia Fires: Rescue Bear saves scores koalas
- Former Obama says 'certainly yes' Biden's vice
- Coronavirus tracked: How is Covid-19 exposure?
- Coronavirus: Limited reopenings New York stay-at-home is NYC
- There's White House — isn't Obamagate
- Coronavirus: US years worst record, economists
- Brazil loses
- Coronavirus $8.8 trillion intervention, says
- Coronavirus: Trump claims 'warp speed' experts
- Trump – live: President says 'warp speed' coronavirus claims an 'amazing'
- Obamagate: How Michael Flynn became Trump's reelection
- Top US officials TV interviews White House exerts
- Coronavirus: Government made 'mistake' dropping trace, says Sage
- Car sharing allowed again, says UK U-turn
- Katherine Ryan says miscarriage made ‘shameful’
- 2020 election: Joe Biden says wouldn't pardon Trump is elected
- Nancy Pelosi calls GOP 'scam' defends $3trn Democratic coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Can China Wuhan 10 days?
- Why Minnesota feels did Hillary Bernie 2016
- The rooms friends
- Slovenia becomes European coronavirus
- Met Police causing 'grievous bodily harm' life-changing injuries
- Two Florida skydivers parachutes
- Burning EU flags German
- Club Bruges declared Belgian champions
- 2020 election: Joe Biden says believes Tara Reade November
- VE Day: Royal marks 75th messages
- Coronavirus: France’s Toulouse shaken pandemic
- World War Two US Navy discovered Pacific Ocean
- Bundesliga return: When is German games TV?
- How Europe's economies been impacted lockdowns
- Nasa makes
- UK backtracks French quarantine exemption
- All prosecutions Coronavirus Act unlawful, finds
- Chennai Six: Nick Dunn reveals Indian was
- Coronavirus: Matt Hancock admits 'there is do' homes
Coronavirus: Baltic states pandemic ‘travel bubble’
Residents of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania can now vacation freely between the 3 nations.
McConnell admits was Obama didn't pandemic
President Trump claims his administration’s plan is ‘a lot tougher’ than the one it inherited
Lockdown lifted areas UK stages, No 10 confirms
Restrictions could become reimposed in local areas in response to flare-ups of the disease
Coronavirus: Only 8% 18,000 tracers appointed, admits
Army of contact tracers promised for mid-May but only a fraction recruited so far
Covid-19: Inside UK’s top-secret
Military scientists at Porton Down have shown the BBC the work they are doing investigating coronavirus.
Police 14-year-old caught entering sleeping
‘Somebody was sitting over watching me that I didn’t know’ girl says
Face masks compulsory – ministers lived
Please send your own letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coronavirus puts spotlight
The pandemic could have an impact on conservation efforts for years to come, say conservation experts.
France orders firms delete fines
Facebook, Twitter and other platforms face fines of up to €1.25 million if they break the brand new law
Why ICU treating Covid patients deported
Jonathan Vargas Andres is one of many ‘Dreamer’ nurses awaiting a key Supreme Court decision.
Prince Charles says is 'hard bear' cancellation Scotland's highland games coronavirus
The Prince had coronavirus himself in April and the UK death toll now stands at 33,000
Deal reached British GP quarantine questions
Formula 1 and Silverstone concur a deal for 2 grands prix to end up being held at the track at the rear of closed doors this particular particular season.
Coronavirus: New York barber lockdown tests
‘This kind of immediate contact has probable to dramatically spread this particular virus throughout our community and beyond’
Rod Stewart reveals he'd
The artist thought ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ was ‘rock and roll’
Coronavirus: How exposed is job?
See how your job compares to others in terms of exposure to disease and closeness to other people.
No 'French exemption' 14-day quarantine British holidaymakers, Downing Street says
Only truck drivers and scientists likely to escape requirement to self-isolate after crossing Channel
Coronavirus: Private schools bursaries beds NHS workers children
‘We are in awe of their own commitment, passion and bravery,’ one headteacher says
Trump's Mar-a-Lago pools reopen guests towels
Resort temporarily laid away from 150 employees in April
League One: No clubs
The 23 clubs gathered via conference call at 9.30am on Friday morning for their particular own weekly meeting
UK blames EU's 'ideological' Brexit talks
But EU warns UK does not understand position it has got itself into
Aarogya Setu: Why India’s Covid-19 tracing app is
Aarogya Setu, India’s contact tracing app, has crossed 100 million downloads, but has raised concerns.
'Feel anyway: How I overcame cycling too'
Getting on your own bike is easier said than done, says Helen Coffey, but don’t permit that prevent you
The questions Premier League restart
The Premier League hopes for a return to action on 12 June, with matches played behind closed doors. BBC Sport’s Simon Stone answers the key questions.
US targets Huawei tighter rules
The action is it’s latest against the Chinese tech giant, which the US says is a national security threat.
Coronavirus: Does obesity dangerous?
Studies have suggested that being obese doubles your own risk of dying if you contract Covid-19
Face masks kids: Where coverings children
We’ve explained the latest government guidance and found the independent brands selling them
‘Big-eared’ fox cub gets stuck vase Basildon
The cub’s curiosity and the size of it is ears resulted in the animal being outfoxed by the pottery.
Why Democratic thinks Biden 'one Democratic platforms we've had generations'
‘I’m African American, and we’re very rooted in this idea … we’ve always talked about things in terms of utility. Can you actually get this done for the betterment of the many amount of people?’
Book turned away, says LNER
Reservations will not initially end up being for specific seats but simply to limit the numbers on panel every train to 20 per cent of normal capacity
This Nebraska an Omaha won't Trump Biden November
Republican Governor Pete Ricketts ‘will not protect Nebraskans from the virus simply simply by making us housebound,’ Democrat says as one Native American tribe issues stay-at-home guidance
Maya Jama quits BBC Radio 1 years
‘It’s been a JOURNEY,’ the presenter wrote on Instagram
When McDonald's is doing distancing guidelines?
McDonald’s plans to reopen all it is restaurants for delivery or drive-through simply by earlier June
Boris Johnson 'changes mind' backs interventionist anti-obesity getting coronavirus
Evidence links obesity to Covid-19 infections
Spotify Safari years
Since 2017, Apple’s browser has not been on the songs streaming site’s list of supported browsers
Coronavirus: Surrogate babies stranded Ukraine
Babies born to surrogate mothers are stuck in Ukraine because of to coronavirus lockdown measures.
Until women 'ordinary', it's are misogynistic complaints Zoe Ball
The issue Ball has isn’t that a couple of people preferred Chris Evans, but that many people really do nothing like a woman’s voice driving a show, or a woman being in charge
McDonald's 80: How has stood – coronavirus
It’s not, Ed Cumming imagines, how one of the world’s largest chains planned to mark it’s 80th birthday. But then, unlike many other restaurants, it’s lucky sufficient to become able to come away the other side
Jorge Masvidal: UFC fighter’s Miami
Jorge Masvidal started out generally generally there fighting in the shadows, in Miami’s hidden yards and parking lots. Now he’s reached the riches of the UFC.
Coronavirus: Do one?
A cloth face covering ought to now end up being worn in shops and on public transport
NFL’s Deandre Baker Quinton Dunbar charged robbery
Deandre Baker of the New York Giants and Quinton Dunbar of the Seattle Seahawks both face charges.
Coronavirus vaccine: Macaque offers
Six rhesus macaque monkeys were vaccinated and then exposed to the virus.
Coronavirus: London has lowest UK wiped weeks
The capital records less than 24 brand new infections everyday
23,000 residents months 12,500 linked coronavirus, figures
Home care deaths jump 170 per cent compared to three-year average
Coronavirus: What got about?
Progress is being made in scientific research and in best managing lockdown easing
Coronavirus: Could London allowed lockdown restrictions UK?
Health expert warns infection rate could still vary ‘dramatically’ within regions
F1: Silverstone agrees grands prix
The 2020 season has yet to start, with 3 races cancelled and seven postponed
Brexit: UK warns ‘very progress’ made EU talks
Disagreements remain over fishing and competition as the EU’s Michel Barnier warns of a stalemate.
Nevada earthquake: 6.5 quake strikes US
Some Californian residents have said on social media they furthermore felt the movement
Coronavirus: Former Pizza Express angers Question Time audiences referring 'government propaganda'
Businessman Luke Johnson implies UK has overreacted to Covid-19 crisis
Hong Kong protests: Police watchdog clears officers crackdown
A highly-anticipated report exonerates officers but critics say it ignores allegations of brutality.
Coronavirus tracked: Why ends lockdown
Data suggests take a trip, socialising and other pre-lockdown habits could end up being impacted lengthy after containment measures end
7 dispensers: Bring pub lockdown
This is how to get a proper pint on tap at home
Coronavirus: Russian lawmakers newspapers doubting
Moscow is sticking to an implausibly low death count despite an official caseload suggesting the country’s epidemic is the world’s second-worst
Coronavirus: UK rises 384 33,998
236,711 people have so far tested positive for disease
Coronavirus: More 50 babies stranded Ukrainian
Human rights ombudsman says 100 children are awaiting parents across country
Royal Mail Rico Back quits years battles unions multimillion-pound
Controversial key executive had been running Britain’s postal service from his family home in Switzerland during lockdown
Coronavirus: How ‘overreaction’ made Vietnam
Vietnam chose to prevent instead than fight Covid-19, a strategy which means it has had no virus deaths.
Oil lobbyists representing UK firms Norway curbs Arctic drilling
Exclusive: Allowing more extraction could put fragile and diverse ecosystem at risk, warn campaigners
From lockdown gridlock: Asia’s resumes
As restrictions are eased traffic is starting to gridlock roads, leading to a rise in pollution.
Salad grown Mars, scientists
Project to send rocket seeds on a rocket found they could still grow – though a little slower
The are coronavirus terrifies –
Until more information is available, caution need to end up being the watchword for people like me especially given the government’s ill-thought-out ‘partial’ lockdown easing
Coronavirus: 19 UK 'likely been infected already', finds
University of Manchester study claims 29 per cent of British population may already have had the disease – but sceptics urge caution over findings
They’re 8,000 miles
Erin Rae, in Nashville, and Mali, in Mumbai, share their own experiences as musicians in lockdown.
Coronavirus: Is Putin rushing Russia lockdown?
The Russian president has declared a six-week lockdown over but the infection rate is still very high.
Israel gets Ethiopia-born minister, Pnina Tamano-Shata
Pnina Tamano-Shata was brought to Israel in a top-secret operation in the earlier 1980s.
Coronavirus tracing app: How does lockdown?
The app forms part of the government’s ‘test, track and trace’ programme, which aims to maintain infection rates low as restrictions ease
Coronavirus: WHO investigating Covid-19 inflammatory children
Health main says it is ‘critical’ for doctors to find more information on rare syndrome
My are rule-breaking, lockdown-flouting entitled Americans you've heard coronavirus pandemic
We disregarded the rules, well… because we wanted to
'We're seeing they're reacting art': Penguins
Closed because of Missouri’s lockdown, the Nelson-Atkins museum in Kansas City welcomed 3 two-foot-high visitors
Rory McIlroy says he's been 'guilty association' golfing Trump – says wouldn't
Golfer furthermore criticised president Trump’s handling of coronavirus
20 pledges 2020: Why I'm ditching disposable razors
Truly ethical and sustainable attractiveness brands aren’t easy to find. Can Jessica Jones go a whole calendar year without using anything else?
Keir Starmer is fake are believing
There are a few people for whom Starmer will always embody Remain, managerial professionalism, metropolitan liberalism and the rest, and for whom it will always be a pleasure to believe just about anything about him
Donald Trump's megalomania Boris Johnson's incompetence coronavirus
Nativist demagogues – such as those in the US and UK – are the worst leaders to have in charge during a real crisis, because they specialise in inventing or exaggerating non-existent threats
Coronavirus: ‘We’re phase’
As lockdown is eased, we all become participants in a vast, very cautious observational experiment, experts say.
Inside community-led taking waste, inequality
A movement grown in the warmth of the Sheffield community is not only a means for survival for those in need appropriate now, but a vision for a more secure, more hopeful future, discovers Zoë Beaty
Money laundering charges dropped 'The Wolf Wall Street'
Human Rights Watch slams move as ‘triumph for impunity and corruption’
Wristband helps workers distancing
Rolled away at the slot of Antwerp the device vibrates if the wearer is too near to an additional worker.
Appalachian Trail: Covid postpones American
For those missing the great outdoors, the mythology of the Appalachian Trail looms large.
14 boxes farms better-quality
What’s not to love about getting the finest cuts from the UK’s best farms delivered directly to your own front aspect door?
Coronavirus: Bamboo forces Canadian zoo pandas China
Two pandas are expected to end up being returned to China due to a shortage of imported bamboo because coronavirus has grounded flights.
Jamie Lynn Spears says paparazzi's 'scrutiny' Britney
‘I needed to get away and grow up’
Father forced umbilical gives pavement
‘I see a third of the top of my brand brand new son’s head so I was like, “Oh my gosh. This is very happening.”‘
India coronavirus: How won hearts cakes, songs
India’s lockdown has delivered the police and public closer, but will it last?
Coronavirus – live: Hancock admits 'there is go' helping homes, UK lockdown lifted stages areas
Follow the latest developments
Tracking outbreak maps charts
Key maps and charts explaining how the respiratory virus has spread around the world and how it is being dealt with.
Criticism players was – Kane
Premier League players have come below “unfair criticism” during the coronavirus pandemic, says England captain Harry Kane.
Afghan maternity ward attackers ‘came mothers’
The attack on an Afghan maternity device was “methodical” and no mistake, says charity director.
How coronavirus women's looking
After years of smashing boundaries Vithushan Ehantharajah explains how women’s sport will once again have to push itself again in the wake of a pandemic
'It's environment': The victims imprisoned honour-based reports surge lockdown
Exclusive: National charity supporting victims reports 200 per cent surge in calls to helpline
Quiz Week: Little Richard, Project Restart
How closely have you been paying attention to what’s been going on during the past seven days?
Women's Super League
Exclusive: The season is on the brink of being curtailed, although a champion will be decided given the FA’s commitment to settling leagues ‘on sporting merit’
Coronavirus: Why does Cumbrian Barrow-in-Furness highest UK?
Tightly packed terrace housing, high rates of underlying health conditions and an economy reliant on a single submarine-building site where almost 10,000 people work may all have added to super-spreading
Queen Elizabeth II wears shiny colours for specific reason
League Two clubs
The intention is for the final league standings to become decided using a points-per-game model with 3 teams set to go up automatically as normal
Coronavirus: What is triple pandemic it?
The government is reportedly thinking proposals to scrap the policy that sees pensioners’ incomes rise every year
Chris Froome returns Ineos rumours
Four-time Tour de France winner Chris Froome returns to outdoor training following reports he could leave his Ineos team this particular particular season.
Mike Tyson wows Donald Trump ‘Greatest Fight’ Michael Spinks
Mike Tyson reached the pinnacle and Michael Spinks hit the canvas – but exactly what may the champion have become if he’d taken Frank Sinatra’s advice?
UK weather: The latest Met Office forecast
Watch the latest UK weather conditions conditions forecast from the Independent for today.
Coronavirus: Amsterdam trials ‘Covid-safe’
Dutch restaurants are currently closed but a trial is under way to see how they could operate safely.
Wet markets are – billion-dollar animals, experts
Global wildlife sales not only carry risk of infectious diseases but threaten nearly 9,000 species with extinction
Brazil's resigns country's coronavirus deaths surge 14,000
Nelson Teich quits less than a month after his appointment simply by Jair Bolsonaro, who fired previous minister over disagreements over social distancing
Extending furlough is good, does punitive benefits
If coronavirus has taught us anything, it is that none of us understand exactly what lies ahead in our future. We all need a safety net to protect us when times get tough
Africa’s pictures: 8-14 May 2020
A selection of the week’s best photos from across the continent and beyond.
Supercomputer researching coronavirus taken offline 'security incident'
Healthcare organisations and researchers have been warned that cyber criminals and nation states could launch cyber attacks
How super-rich spent lockdown
Luxury Bunkers and Private Islands: How the super-rich spent lockdown
Coronavirus: Wales publishes lockdown using 'traffic system'
‘Until generally there is a vaccine or effective treatments, we will have to reside with the disease in our society,’ says Welsh 1st minister
Anger Priti Patel says NHS fees paid stay, weeks announcing 'review'
Exclusive: Home Office admits presently presently there was no reassessment – despite home secretary promising it on national television
Coronavirus: How pandemic is relaxing US laws
Many states are relaxing rules about selling alcohol to-go to accommodate Covid closures.
How Edinburgh leaving
Armchair Travel: Experience the highlights of the Scottish capital, despite the lockdown
Tennis extends coronavirus suspension: ATP WTA Tours further
Professional tennis on the ATP and WTA Tours, which have been on hold since February, is suspended further because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Joy friends relatives NZ
New Zealand has reported no new cases of the virus in the past 3 days.
Spectacular demolition German
Two cooling towers are blown up at the disused Philippsburg nuclear power plant.
Only slim tourists Spain year, warns country's
Exclusive interview: Arancha Gonzalez Laya speaks to Graham Keeley about opening up Spain’s borders, the impact on tourism and the need for an EU emergency fund
Australia Fires: Rescue Bear saves scores koalas
A koala-detecting canine has come to the rescue in the aftermath of Australia’s fires.
Former Obama says 'certainly yes' Biden's vice
“I’m humbled and honoured to become among the extremely accomplished women who are reportedly being considered in that regard,” Susan Rice says
Coronavirus tracked: How is Covid-19 exposure?
Data analysis reveals which occupations have highest possible exposure to virus
Coronavirus: Limited reopenings New York stay-at-home is NYC
Five regions of New York can start the initial phase of reopening
There's White House — isn't Obamagate
Last time Trump thought this particular was a scandal, it went away because intelligent, skeptical people surrounded him. Now his administration is rife with cronyism, the results can be catastrophic
Coronavirus: US years worst record, economists
The historic fall was lead simply simply by a 79 per cent dive in fashion and clothing sales
Nelson Teich resigned after disagreements with President Jair Bolsonaro, who opposes lockdown measures.
Coronavirus $8.8 trillion intervention, says
Containing spread of virus key to limiting economic damage, says Asian Development Bank
Coronavirus: Trump claims 'warp speed' experts
‘I believe schools need to become back in the fall,’ president says, breaking with Anthony Fauci and other officials
Trump – live: President says 'warp speed' coronavirus claims an 'amazing'
Follow the latest updates
Obamagate: How Michael Flynn became Trump's reelection
‘We sort of have the smoking gun because we now have the declassified document with Joe Biden’s name on it,’ Republican Senator Rand Paul says
Top US officials TV interviews White House exerts
Some coronavirus task force members have not been seen on American television for weeks
Coronavirus: Government made 'mistake' dropping trace, says Sage
Wellcome Trust director Jeremy Farrar warns UK must find away lesson from February and March
Car sharing allowed again, says UK U-turn
‘The shared transport sector is playing a vital role during this particular particular current crisis,’ said Laura Finlayson of the shared transport charity CoMoUK
Katherine Ryan says miscarriage made ‘shameful’
“I felt uncomfortable for getting excited before the loss,” she says of her miscarriage in February.
2020 election: Joe Biden says wouldn't pardon Trump is elected
‘It is not something the president is entitled to do, to direct a prosecution or select to fall a case. It’s a dereliction of duty,’ the previous VP said
Nancy Pelosi calls GOP 'scam' defends $3trn Democratic coronavirus
President’s top economic advisor says nation cannot ‘spend it is way’ out presently there there of pandemic
Coronavirus: Can China Wuhan 10 days?
Officials vowed to check all 11 million Wuhan residents in 10 days, but it appears they need longer.
Why Minnesota feels did Hillary Bernie 2016
‘I do not very believe we furthermore have a healthcare system. All it takes is one accident or sickness and people are out generally there right now generally there on the street’
The rooms friends
Tired of the exact same zoom pub quizzes? Go to Hogwarts or find the killer on a private jet 30,000 feet up in the air with one of these games instead
Slovenia becomes European coronavirus
Slovenian prime minister says virus has been ‘tamed’ and claims his nation has ‘best epidemiologic picture in Europe’
Met Police causing 'grievous bodily harm' life-changing injuries
‘We understand that many people are concerned about this particular particular incident… [It] is being thoroughly and independently investigated,’ says Independent Office for Police Conduct
Two Florida skydivers parachutes
Both survived and were airlifted to hospital in a critical condition
Burning EU flags German
Defiling the European Union’s emblem and other foreign flags will become classed as a hate crime.
Club Bruges declared Belgian champions
Club Bruges, who had an unassailable lead, are declared Belgian champions after the season was ended because of coronavirus.
2020 election: Joe Biden says believes Tara Reade November
The former vice president confesses he does not remember the Senate staffer
VE Day: Royal marks 75th messages
Prince William and Kate Middleton share throwback picture of the Queen taken in 1945
Coronavirus: France’s Toulouse shaken pandemic
There are fears France’s fastest growing city this particular particular decade could end up being vulnerable after the pandemic.
World War Two US Navy discovered Pacific Ocean
The USS Nevada was the only ship to end up being present at both D-Day and the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Bundesliga return: When is German games TV?
The German top flight has been suspended since mid-March
How Europe's economies been impacted lockdowns
Analysis: The impact of measures to halt the spread of coronavirus across the European continent has so far been uneven. Ben Chu considers whether generally there are lessons that can end up being drawn
Proposals have attracted the ire of the Russian space agency, which suggested that the US was planning to invade the lunar surface just like it did Iraq and Afghanistan
UK backtracks French quarantine exemption
Under the plans announced final weekend, people arriving from abroad must isolate themselves for two weeks.
All prosecutions Coronavirus Act unlawful, finds
Vast majority of charges below separate Health Protection Regulations were appropriate, CPS says
Chennai Six: Nick Dunn reveals Indian was
Nick Dunn spent years in prison in India for a crime he did not commit. How did he cope?
Coronavirus: Matt Hancock admits 'there is do' homes
Health secretary speaks as crucial reinfection measure creeps upwards