Latest Press Wednesday 7th October 2020
- How Eddie Van Halen ‘scared guitarists’
- Schitt’s Creek creator Dan Levy criticises ‘censorship’ same-sex
- US 2020: TikTok gets pulled campaigns
- Scotland trio Euro 2020 play-off semi-final Covid-19
- Four Covid rules Trump White House
- Coronavirus: Trump ‘free symptoms fever’
- Sarah Forbes Bonetta: Portrait Queen Victoria’s goddaughter
- Cavani’s Man Utd delayed self-isolates
- ‘Surprise’ orangutan Chester Zoo tests
- Fighting Covid-19 Afghanistan
- Kamala, Kashmir Modi’s US
- Extreme 1998, World Bank warns
- Coronavirus: Iran sets deaths ‘third wave’
- Hungary broke EU forcing university, says European Court
- Kamala Harris: Where does issues?
- Missing North Korean ‘living South’
- Kvitova French Open semi-finals
- Venezuelans ‘brutal’ migrant made tougher pandemic
- Greece Golden Dawn: Neo-Nazi leaders
- Coronavirus threatening expat exodus UAE
- South Africa farmers condemned storming Senekal courthouse
- Ervin Staub: A Holocaust survivor’s ‘heroic bystanders’
- September was world’s ‘hottest record’
- Flawless 102-carat ‘bargain’ $16m
- US 2020: Who decides outcome?
- Scientists Nobel ‘genetic scissors’
- Manhattan scaffolding collapse: Workers rescued New York
- No James Bond – films are released cinemas?
- Billionaires fortunes 27% pandemic
- Big Tech: Between
- Tech tales love, India
- US 2020: A
- Coronavirus: How countries are coping Covid
- Nagorno-Karabakh: Iran warns ‘regional war’ rages
- Gymnasts cannot is slow, says three-time Olympic Raisman
- How Filipino activists ended ‘wanted’
- US Election 2020: Your pressing questions answered
- Fleetwood Mac’s Dreams streaming viral TikTok
- Mike Pence: The times made headlines
- Being Cambridge University
- Kamala Harris v Mike Pence: Why vice-president matters
- US election: Do Jesus White House?
- Girls Takeover: Teen becomes Finland’s PM
- Coronavirus: Health experts anti-lockdown
- French Open 2020: Stefanos Tsitsipas beats Andrey Rublev semi-finals
- Toothless dinosaur fingers discovered
- Islamic State ‘Beatles’ charged US hostages’ deaths
- Misleading India-China claims
- Covid Trump: The president’s healthcare v American’s
How Eddie Van Halen ‘scared guitarists’
How Eddie Van Halen changed the sound of rock and roll songs forever, one riff at a time.
Schitt’s Creek creator Dan Levy criticises ‘censorship’ same-sex
Dan Levy says Comedy Central India’s “censorship of gay intimacy” goes against his sitcom’s message.
US 2020: TikTok gets pulled campaigns
Trump fans are using TikTok to woo viewers over to his campaign despite his threat to ban the app.
Scotland trio Euro 2020 play-off semi-final Covid-19
Stuart Armstrong, Kieran Tierney and Ryan Christie will all miss Scotland’s Euro 2020 play-off semi-final against Israel after the previous tests positive for Covid-19.
Four Covid rules Trump White House
How did so many of President Trump’s top team become infected with coronavirus?
Coronavirus: Trump ‘free symptoms fever’
The president furthermore has “detectable antibodies” and has needed no extra air, his physician says.
Sarah Forbes Bonetta: Portrait Queen Victoria’s goddaughter
English Heritage said it would feature portraits of “overlooked” black figures connected with it’s sites.
Cavani’s Man Utd delayed self-isolates
New Manchester United striker Edinson Cavani’s debut is likely to be delayed simply simply by Covid-19 regulations.
‘Surprise’ orangutan Chester Zoo tests
An orangutan is born at Chester Zoo, months after it’s mother’s pregnancy tests came back negative.
Fighting Covid-19 Afghanistan
The charity Teleheal helps fight coronavirus in Afghanistan simply by providing critical medical advice over the phone.
Kamala, Kashmir Modi’s US
The Indian-American vote is being aggressively courted – simply by both sides – in this particular US election.
Extreme 1998, World Bank warns
Covid-19 is expected to cause a huge rise in those living on less than $1.90 a day, says the World Bank.
Coronavirus: Iran sets deaths ‘third wave’
The country, one of the hardest hit in the Middle East, has furthermore seen a spike in Covid-19 infections.
Hungary broke EU forcing university, says European Court
The top EU court rules against Orban government over rules affecting Central European University.
Kamala Harris: Where does issues?
She’s made background as the very first black and Asian woman on a major US party ticket. What are her views?
Missing North Korean ‘living South’
There is concern for Jo Song-gil’s teenage daughter, said to have returned to the North.
Kvitova French Open semi-finals
Petra Kvitova reaches the French Open semi-finals without dropping a set, while Sofia Kenin is furthermore through to the last four.
Venezuelans ‘brutal’ migrant made tougher pandemic
Venezuelan migrants say their routes away have become also more dangerous because of to Covid closures.
Greece Golden Dawn: Neo-Nazi leaders
After a five-year trial in Greece, judges rule that Golden Dawn is a criminal organisation.
Coronavirus threatening expat exodus UAE
The foreign workforce is paying the price as the economy is squeezed simply by the virus.
South Africa farmers condemned storming Senekal courthouse
The protesters wanted the police to hand over suspects in a farmer’s murder.
Ervin Staub: A Holocaust survivor’s ‘heroic bystanders’
Training based on Ervin Staub’s idea of bystander intervention is driving police reform in the US.
September was world’s ‘hottest record’
Scientists say it is a clear indication of temperatures rising because of emissions from our society.
Flawless 102-carat ‘bargain’ $16m
Sotheby’s auction house said it was difficult to overstate the diamond’s “rarity and purity”.
US 2020: Who decides outcome?
More than 245 million Americans are eligible to vote but only a couple of will determine the outcome.
Scientists Nobel ‘genetic scissors’
Two women have shared the prize for the very preliminary time, winning for their work on genome editing.
Manhattan scaffolding collapse: Workers rescued New York
The 2 men had to be pulled through a window on the side of this particular particular New York City building.
No James Bond – films are released cinemas?
There’s No Time To Die this particular yr now, yet there is still time to capture these other 2020 titles.
Billionaires fortunes 27% pandemic
Billionaires have grown their particular particular wealth by 27% during the crisis, with industrial and tech bosses earning most.
Big Tech: Between
Whoever wins the US elections, Big Tech is about to get clobbered.
Tech tales love, India
A crowd-sourced Instagram art project documents women’s experiences of online abuse.
US 2020: A
If you’re looking for a refresher or trying to understand it for the preliminary time, this particular guide will help.
Coronavirus: How countries are coping Covid
Comparing also the simplest data can end up being complex as we try out to measure how our governments are doing.
Nagorno-Karabakh: Iran warns ‘regional war’ rages
President Rouhani says fighting between it is neighbours Azerbaijan and Armenia could escalate.
Gymnasts cannot is slow, says three-time Olympic Raisman
US triple Olympic champion Aly Raisman says gymnasts will not end up being able to “heal” if an investigation into allegations of mistreatment of British Gymnastics takes a long time.
How Filipino activists ended ‘wanted’
Activists warn that public vilification through ‘red-tagging’ is growing in the Philippines to quash dissent.
US Election 2020: Your pressing questions answered
From contested elections to to the electoral college, we answer the burning questions you sent us.
Fleetwood Mac’s Dreams streaming viral TikTok
A viral video helps the 1977 single Dreams record it’s biggest ever week on streaming services.
Mike Pence: The times made headlines
The vice-president has largely stayed out appropriate now there of the limelight. We get a look at the couple of times he didn’t.
Being Cambridge University
The BBC has followed three black students during their own own preliminary yr at the UK’s University of Cambridge.
Kamala Harris v Mike Pence: Why vice-president matters
Not usually considered a must-watch, this campaign’s vice-presidential debate has taken on fresh importance.
US election: Do Jesus White House?
White evangelicals helped Trump earn but a different type of Christian could tip the result this particular time.
Girls Takeover: Teen becomes Finland’s PM
Aava Murto is taking over for the day as part of a campaign for girls’ digital rights.
Coronavirus: Health experts anti-lockdown
Scientists warn of the “devastating” effect of Covid-19 policies, calling for a return to normal for healthful people.
French Open 2020: Stefanos Tsitsipas beats Andrey Rublev semi-finals
Greek fifth seed Stefanos Tsitsipas reaches his very very first French Open semi-final with a commanding straight-set victory over Andrey Rublev.
Toothless dinosaur fingers discovered
Several full skeletons of the unusual two-fingered dinosaurs were unearthed in the Gobi Desert.
Islamic State ‘Beatles’ charged US hostages’ deaths
Alexanda Kotey and El Shafee Elsheikh are to appear in a US federal court in Virginia later.
Misleading India-China claims
Videos of the India-China border stand-off have been circulating – but they are not exactly what they claim to be.
Covid Trump: The president’s healthcare v American’s
Luxury suites, experimental drugs and how the president’s VIP Covid treatment differs from the norm.