Latest Press Monday 15th June 2020
- British publishers are raising inequality addressing
- Coronavirus – live: 'Enormous' queues streets England MPs told fallout pandemic was modelled
- Coronavirus: Your lockdown stories revisited
- Defund police? To world, defund US
- Coronavirus: France’s burial brotherhood defies Covid-19
- London Marathon 'extremely difficult' October, claims Great North Run Brendan Foster
- Rayshard Brooks: Protesters Atlanta
- Rwanda genocide: ‘I – I killed children’s parents’
- 'Huge factor': Tulsa raises alarms Trump makes bizarre claims
- 'How protests take?': Family Rayshard Brooks makes
- He Xiangjian: China arrests kidnap billionaire
- Was Churchill's censored Google Images conspiracy?
- Birdwatcher, 14, making lockdown
- Trump's niece leaked details 'fraudulent' schemes
- I downloading NHS tracing app. This cannot trusted
- Borders reopen Europe coronavirus restrictions
- London protests: ‘We stopped killed’
- Fortnite's 'The Device' Doomsday event: When is it, is
- US disappearing New Mexico
- 'Dear White People' spoofs 'I Take Responsibility' anti-racism PSA
- Coronavirus: France announces lifting restrictions
- Housing resigned approving Tory donor's 'contentious' scheme, anti-corruption suggests
- Aston Villa: Dean Smith five-subs
- Coronavirus: Up shielding Covid-19 homes advice, finds
- 7 jugs hydrated
- Beyonce demands Breonna Taylor's killers charged protests
- Jon Stewart says America are 'enforcing segregation'
- Arteta ‘pretty positive’ Aubameyang
- ‘The eyes us’ – Villa Premier League restart
- Which retailers are reopening are rules?
- Samsung unveils BTS Galaxy S20 Plus smartphone
- Government rejects Marcus Rashford's calls
- Solar Orbiter: Europe’s Sun makes
- Suicide disputed hanging
- US Supreme Court backs LGBT workers
- Maria Ressa: Philippine Duterte faces years 'cyber libel'
- As Lebanese refugee, has lifeline
- Premier League's 'Black Lives Matter' shirts auctioned off, says anti-racism
- Trump – live: President complains he's 'Covid Shamed' Tulsa coronavirus fears claims 1m applied 19,000 tickets
- Penny Lane: Road made The Beatles 'in renamed' trader links are proven
- Kenya: Police brutality coronavirus Mathare
- Billie Eilish demands Rayshard Brooks
- Unknown territory: America's archipelago UK bases
- Premier League fixtures, dates, kick-off times games
- Face buying guide: From materials filters, here's
- 8 ergonomic chairs
- Hydroxychloroquine: FDA revokes malaria Trump promoted coronavirus
- The Black Lives Matter harnessed businesses
- The Nigeria genocide – Christian Muslim populations
- Kanye West files Yeezy trademark beauty, skincare fragrance products
- Woman hatches ducks eggs
- Boris Johnson's is 'written fag packet,' says David Lammy
- Domino's launches vegan pizzas plant-based
- Manchester City: Premier League 2019-20 revisited – War Uefa European
- Coronavirus tracked: Could Google Search trends covid-19 cases?
- 'The mindfulness is I crave lockdown'
- Premier League fixtures: List matches 2019/20 season, dates kick-off times confirmed
- Manchester United's Dean Henderson Sheffield United, says Chris Wilder
- Rare iceberg 'most likely' sinking Titanic emerges 100 years
- Atlanta shooting: Rayshard Brooks declared homicide
- World's 13 biggest dairy companies greenhouse emissions UK, says
- Indian embassy arrested ‘hit-and-run’ Islamabad
- Arsenal Mikel Arteta 'positive' Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Gunners
- UK coronavirus rises 38 41,736
- Luce Douady: French 16-year-old climber dies
- Cherry Wilson: Should I racist Facebook friend?
- Nadiya Hussain recalls told 'black hands don't jewellery' modelling
- Boris Johnson – live: EU warns 'pig Brexit deal' PM urges bloc 'end summer'
- 'I don't sleep': Parents seven-year-old maced Seattle
- 'My neighbours I'm losing it': From livestreams raves, musicians are coping touring
- Xbox Series X: 'Smart Delivery' means players games console free, Microsoft confirms
- One family, generations
- WhatsApp brings payments users Brazil
- Andrew Banks jailed urinating PC Keith Palmer's memorial
- Paul Whelan: Russian sentences US 16 years labour disputed charges
- Who is AI? Companies are an – habits
- Turkey launches 'largest ever' raids Kurdish fighters Iraq
- 'Deeply unfair': Ministers urged visa extensions workers low-paid NHS
- Influencer sparks backlash exercising Bali: 'This is sickening'
- Spain’s World Cup-winning Casillas ends Spanish FA
- Coronavirus: At unlawfully prosecuted 'being outside'
- Not coronavirus patients Covid-19 antibodies, finds
- Coronavirus: Two-metre reviewed 4 July pubs reopening date, No 10 says
- Lindsey Graham praises Joe Biden calls Donald Trump 'race-baiting, xenophobic, bigot'
- Melania Trump wishes whilst absent photos
- Williams ‘love play’ US Open – Mouratoglou
- The Premier League graphics
- Fruit picking: New intakes veg picking Brits
- UK EU intensify talks no-deal Brexit looms
- Karachi affair: Six men sentenced arms
- Google: Missing Churchill explained
- Economic fallout pandemic hitting UK was modelled, servants
- George Floyd death: ‘The happened son’
- Police forcibly masks £100
- Oluwatoyin Salau: BLM protester tweeting vanishing 9 days
- Tottenham fans Manchester United
- Amy Callaghan: SNP MP undergoes haemorrhage
- US crash: Hunt wreckage Lakenheath F-15 English
- Zara sale: As stores reopen, here's favourite buys
- 'I'm we'll by': Families vouchers
- Priti Patel calls Jeremy Corbyn's 'racist' House Commons
- North Sea US crash: Pilot’s
- Breonna Taylor: Beyoncé calls charges officers
- 'I'll everything': How gym-obsessed men are coping lockdown
- Somehow, things are getting worse Syria
- UK weather: The latest Met Office forecast
- Paul Whelan: US ‘outraged’ Russia jails ex-marine spying
- EU 'pig poke' Brexit Boris Johnson, Council warns
- Nature's 'lifeboats' biodiversity
- Climate science's whispers: The books warming
- Trump claims $600 is 'disincentive'
- US employers cannot transgender, Supreme Court rules
- We don't inequality – has ignored plenty. We
- 10 fryers healthier chips, meat,
- Face masks: Where coverings
- Pilot US crashed North Sea
- 'A back': Places worship reopen months coronavirus lockdown
- James Anderson Stuart Broad won't 'fazed' supporters, West Indies insists
- Trump tweet reemerges criticising Obama's movements defends bizarre ramp
- Long queues, distancing wardens discounts UK streets reopen lockdown
- Coronavirus: How workers are surviving Uganda Nigeria
- Police $10k accused Wendy's protests
- Trump claims requested tickets Tulsa — 2.5 times
- Black Lives Matter: Boris Johnson faces backlash announcing inequality 'countless' reports
- Maria Ressa: The celebrated Philippine enraging Duterte
- Ed Westwick 'disappoints' fans 'surprise' Gossip Girl
- Primary schools told pupils – cannot halls
- 8 bins aren't chore
- Vanessa Bryant explains blocked Kobe Gianna accounts Instagram
- The is streets – it's Tory
- Best mattress 2020: Top foam, sprung hybrid mattresses
- Love Island cancelled ITV
British publishers are raising inequality addressing
Please send your letters to email@example.com
Coronavirus – live: 'Enormous' queues streets England MPs told fallout pandemic was modelled
Follow all the day’s latest developments
Coronavirus: Your lockdown stories revisited
We revisit the people who spoke to us during lockdown to ask: how did you change?
Defund police? To world, defund US
America’s domestic problems are mirroring the horror and violence of it’s foreign policies
Coronavirus: France’s burial brotherhood defies Covid-19
The Charitable Brothers of Saint-Eloi were founded in the 12th Century to bury plague victims.
London Marathon 'extremely difficult' October, claims Great North Run Brendan Foster
The iconic race was postponed to 4 October because of to coronavirus
Rayshard Brooks: Protesters Atlanta
Blaze and protest on motorway came after resignation of Atlanta’s key of police
Rwanda genocide: ‘I – I killed children’s parents’
Female perpetrators of the Rwandan genocide speak about their particular crimes and desire for reconciliation.
'Huge factor': Tulsa raises alarms Trump makes bizarre claims
‘I’m concerned about our capacity to protect anyone who attends a large, indoor event,’ says county health director
'How protests take?': Family Rayshard Brooks makes
‘Look at your own own children when you see them laugh … You have a glimpse of exactly what we lost’
He Xiangjian: China arrests kidnap billionaire
Five people have been arrested after an attempt to kidnap He Xiangjian, one of China’s richest men.
Was Churchill's censored Google Images conspiracy?
Technical changes instead than conspiracy appears to have been at the rear of changes
Birdwatcher, 14, making lockdown
Indy Kiemel Green, 14, says youngsters do not see wildlife as something ‘cool’.
Trump's niece leaked details 'fraudulent' schemes
‘Too Much and Never Enough’ will detail explosive allegations that say the president contributed to his older brother’s death, report says
I downloading NHS tracing app. This cannot trusted
Are we expected to believe that this government, the many ruthless, morally bankrupt and dishonest the country has quite possibly ever had, will use our data judiciously?
Borders reopen Europe coronavirus restrictions
As the coronavirus restrictions relieve, countries across Europe have started reopening their particular particular borders.
London protests: ‘We stopped killed’
Patrick Hutchinson was pictured carrying a man to safety following a clash between demonstrators.
Fortnite's 'The Device' Doomsday event: When is it, is
Chapter two, season two of the hit battle royale game is about to come to an end
US disappearing New Mexico
Johan Mordan had been with his unit for less than one year
'Dear White People' spoofs 'I Take Responsibility' anti-racism PSA
‘I consider responsibility for having asked to see many managers’
Coronavirus: France announces lifting restrictions
President Emmanuel Macron proclaims that France has won it is “first victory” against coronavirus.
Housing resigned approving Tory donor's 'contentious' scheme, anti-corruption suggests
Labour urges minister to disclose ‘all conversations with all government ministers and officials’
Aston Villa: Dean Smith five-subs
Managers will now have the option of two additional changes after International Football Association Board looked to protect the players’ welfare
Coronavirus: Up shielding Covid-19 homes advice, finds
Many have furthermore seen their particular own mental health worsen below rigid quarantine
7 jugs hydrated
Save a few pennies and the planet with a handy appliance that filters away all the bad stuff
Beyonce demands Breonna Taylor's killers charged protests
Singer’s intervention puts added pressure on Louisville police, in whose officers still have not been charged
Jon Stewart says America are 'enforcing segregation'
‘The police are, in a few respects, a border patrol, and they patrol the border between the two Americas’
Arteta ‘pretty positive’ Aubameyang
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta says he is “pretty positive” about agreeing a brand new deal with striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
‘The eyes us’ – Villa Premier League restart
Aston Villa boss Dean Smith says “the eyes of the world will end up being on us” when his aspect host Sheffield United in the very 1st Premier League game since the coronavirus shutdown.
Which retailers are reopening are rules?
Stores have introduced rigid brand new shopping guidelines to help maintain customers safe
Samsung unveils BTS Galaxy S20 Plus smartphone
Company furthermore introduced a branded pair of it is Galaxy Buds headphones
Government rejects Marcus Rashford's calls
A spokesman for Boris Johnson said the Prime Minister would respond to the Manchester United striker’s letter ‘as soon as he can’
Solar Orbiter: Europe’s Sun makes
The UK-built Solar Orbiter will track by our star on Monday at a distance of just over 77 million km.
Suicide disputed hanging
Large protest held over weekend as case sheds light on 2nd similar death
US Supreme Court backs LGBT workers
Watershed moment for LGBT rights in US as Supreme Court rules workplace law protects gay and transgender employees.
Maria Ressa: Philippine Duterte faces years 'cyber libel'
Ressa’s news website Rappler found guilty of libelling a wealthy businessman, in case that has provoked alarm among international rights groups
As Lebanese refugee, has lifeline
I furthermore love that in my classes I am referred to as the Lebanese chef, instead than the refugee. This title has introduced me dignity and helped me to keep believing in myself
Premier League's 'Black Lives Matter' shirts auctioned off, says anti-racism
Special jerseys will end up being worn during the initial 12 top-flight matches upon the league’s return this particular particular week
Trump – live: President complains he's 'Covid Shamed' Tulsa coronavirus fears claims 1m applied 19,000 tickets
Follow the latest updates
Penny Lane: Road made The Beatles 'in renamed' trader links are proven
Road that inspired the hit Beatles song was previously believed to have been named after a toll that was paid in pennies
Kenya: Police brutality coronavirus Mathare
In one of Kenya’s poorest settlements, brutal policing of a curfew is causing more problems than Covid-19.
Billie Eilish demands Rayshard Brooks
‘Why isn’t everyone talking about this?’
Unknown territory: America's archipelago UK bases
They’ve been over here for 70 years, but the ‘opaque’ presence of our US allies worries many critics
Premier League fixtures, dates, kick-off times games
English top flight returns in June after a three-month break
Face buying guide: From materials filters, here's
From 15 June, coverings will end up being mandatory on public transport, in Ubers and in hospitals, so make sure you are informed on how to put on one and where to buy all of all of them from
8 ergonomic chairs
We tried the the majority of technologically advanced seats for a home office to maintain you pain-free
Hydroxychloroquine: FDA revokes malaria Trump promoted coronavirus
Agency cites growing evidence of potentially deadly aspect effects despite president’s claims
The Black Lives Matter harnessed businesses
Research shows that tackling racial disparities in the UK could result in an annual economic boost worth £24bn
The Nigeria genocide – Christian Muslim populations
The true cost of the fighting is felt in lives and in hope for Christian communities increasingly dreading extermination, and Muslim communities affected by the vicious Boko Haram
Kanye West files Yeezy trademark beauty, skincare fragrance products
Application lists products such as mascara and essential oils
Woman hatches ducks eggs
Beep, Peep and Meep started life on a supermarket shelf but will now live with Charli Lello’s chickens.
Boris Johnson's is 'written fag packet,' says David Lammy
‘Black people aren’t playing victim, as Boris indicated, they are protesting precisely because the time for review is over’
Domino's launches vegan pizzas plant-based
The 2 flavours are a vegan Margherita and a Vegi Supreme
Manchester City: Premier League 2019-20 revisited – War Uefa European
As the Premier League returns, we remember City’s season of controversy away the pitch and underperformance on it – but their own particular Champions League campaign could yet prove successful
Coronavirus tracked: Could Google Search trends covid-19 cases?
Data reveals that online searches for terms like ‘Covid-19 symptoms’ have spiked in latest days in the US
'The mindfulness is I crave lockdown'
Harriet Hall used to watch swimming lengths as a form of tiresome self-flagellation until she discovered it helped her anxiety
Premier League fixtures: List matches 2019/20 season, dates kick-off times confirmed
The Premier League’s revised fixture list for the 2019/20 season has been revealed
Manchester United's Dean Henderson Sheffield United, says Chris Wilder
Goalkeeper could also remain at Bramall Lane next season, depending on decisions at his mother or father club
Rare iceberg 'most likely' sinking Titanic emerges 100 years
Photo was taken simply by Captain W Wood onboard SS Etonian
Atlanta shooting: Rayshard Brooks declared homicide
Protests continue after the 27-year-old became the latest African American to be killed simply by police.
World's 13 biggest dairy companies greenhouse emissions UK, says
Study finds firms’ emissions of CO2-equivalent gases general 338m tonnes in 2017
Indian embassy arrested ‘hit-and-run’ Islamabad
Reports say a pedestrian was critically injured and the 2 High Commission employees tried to flee.
Arsenal Mikel Arteta 'positive' Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Gunners
Thirty-year-old striker acknowledged final week that he is at a ‘turning point’ in his career
UK coronavirus rises 38 41,736
Less than 100,000 tests carried out presently there in final 24 hours, admits Department of Health
Luce Douady: French 16-year-old climber dies
Luce Douady was seen as a future star of the climbing world after wowing in senior competition.
Cherry Wilson: Should I racist Facebook friend?
When someone you understand starts posting racist stuff, what’s the best way of dealing with it?
Nadiya Hussain recalls told 'black hands don't jewellery' modelling
‘I never very thought about my hands, till the colour of the skin that covered all of all of them stopped me from getting a job,’ celebrity chef states
Boris Johnson – live: EU warns 'pig Brexit deal' PM urges bloc 'end summer'
Follow all the latest developments
'I don't sleep': Parents seven-year-old maced Seattle
‘No officer, who’s paid to protect, chose to stand up, break the ranks, go help this particular child’, father alleges
'My neighbours I'm losing it': From livestreams raves, musicians are coping touring
Cancelled gigs and tours have hit musicians hard but the likes of Phoebe Bridgers, Rufus Wainwright and Tim Burgess have filled the void simply by getting innovative online. There’s still hope, they tell Alexandra Pollard
Xbox Series X: 'Smart Delivery' means players games console free, Microsoft confirms
Gears 5 and Halo Infinite will end up being part of brand brand new feature, and developers can choose to implement it on third-party titles too
One family, generations
People in Los Angeles took to the streets to call for justice in 1992. Has anything changed since then?
WhatsApp brings payments users Brazil
‘We’re making sending cash to loved ones as easy as sending a message,’ says a spokesperson for the Facebook-owned app
Andrew Banks jailed urinating PC Keith Palmer's memorial
‘The irony is instead than protecting the monuments, you almost urinated on one,’ key magistrate says
Paul Whelan: Russian sentences US 16 years labour disputed charges
British cousin calls on Boris Johnson and Dominic Raab to ‘make a stand’
Who is AI? Companies are an – habits
It’s easy to understand why tech ethics advocates focus their attention on companies. To examine our own complicity, and that of our colleagues and loved ones hits close up to home, writes Andrew Sears
Turkey launches 'largest ever' raids Kurdish fighters Iraq
Airstrikes reportedly targeted positions near a refugee get away and left many children unconscious
'Deeply unfair': Ministers urged visa extensions workers low-paid NHS
Campaigners brand it ‘unacceptable’ that while frontline NHS workers have been exempt from paying visa fees, lower-paid health staff working to tackle virus are still required to do so – forcing a few into debt and hunger
Influencer sparks backlash exercising Bali: 'This is sickening'
Woman was performing squats
Spain’s World Cup-winning Casillas ends Spanish FA
Spain’s World Cup-winning main Iker Casillas withdraws his application for the presidency of the Spanish Football Federation.
Coronavirus: At unlawfully prosecuted 'being outside'
Crown Prosecution Service review furthermore finds all charges below separate Coronavirus Act to become unlawful
Not coronavirus patients Covid-19 antibodies, finds
The results raise questions for the effectiveness of antibody tests to establish whether someone has had Covid-19
Coronavirus: Two-metre reviewed 4 July pubs reopening date, No 10 says
Review to become conducted simply by top Downing Street civil servant, with final decision taken simply by committee chaired simply by PM
Lindsey Graham praises Joe Biden calls Donald Trump 'race-baiting, xenophobic, bigot'
‘You understand how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell’
Melania Trump wishes whilst absent photos
First lady’s absence among birthday tributes to Mr Trump comes as thousands taunted him with Barack Obama praise
Williams ‘love play’ US Open – Mouratoglou
Six-time US Open champion Serena Williams “would love to play” in New York, says her coach Patrick Mouratoglou.
The Premier League graphics
With the Premier League returning, BBC Sport brings you up to speed on where we left away and where we may become heading over the next nine games.
Fruit picking: New intakes veg picking Brits
Meet the Brits becoming fruit and veg pickers to help with harvest during the coronavirus pandemic.
UK EU intensify talks no-deal Brexit looms
SNP warns of increasing risk of ‘devastating’ crash-out with no trade agreement
Karachi affair: Six men sentenced arms
Ex-French officials are given jail terms over an arms deal scandal involving almost €2m in kickbacks.
Google: Missing Churchill explained
Sir Winston Churchill’s photograph was missing from Google’s lookup data for lots of weeks.
Economic fallout pandemic hitting UK was modelled, servants
Senior MP investigating Covid-19 preparations describes revelation as ‘extraordinary’ adding: ‘I’m very dumbstruck simply by that’
George Floyd death: ‘The happened son’
An immigrant community divided simply simply by the anti-racist protests rocking the US.
Police forcibly masks £100
Officers will only enforce brand brand new law ‘as a final resort’, police leaders say
Oluwatoyin Salau: BLM protester tweeting vanishing 9 days
75-year-old AARP volunteer furthermore found dead during missing person investigations
Tottenham fans Manchester United
Spurs will give food to in video footage for their own 1st game back following the league’s suspension because of to coronavirus
Amy Callaghan: SNP MP undergoes haemorrhage
The 28-year-old is now in a stable condition in hospital
US crash: Hunt wreckage Lakenheath F-15 English
Accident took place during routine training mission, authorities say
Zara sale: As stores reopen, here's favourite buys
Skip the queues in-store and store your own summertime season wardrobe now in the online sale
'I'm we'll by': Families vouchers
Help the Hungry: ‘The vouchers actually develop the difference between my kids having proper meals or not,’ says one mother of 3 – as charities and unions call for U-turn
Priti Patel calls Jeremy Corbyn's 'racist' House Commons
Attack comes after Labour MPs accused the home secretary of ‘gaslighting’ BAME people simply simply by talking of her own experiences of discrimination
North Sea US crash: Pilot’s
The F-15C Eagle, from the 48th Fighter Wing at RAF Lakenheath crashed shortly after 09:30 BST.
Breonna Taylor: Beyoncé calls charges officers
The star calls for charges against the officers involved in the killing of a black woman in the US.
'I'll everything': How gym-obsessed men are coping lockdown
The government has not given a date for gyms reopening. Although it might seem a small consideration during a pandemic and historic recession, Natasha Preskey finds the men relying on all of them for more than simply fitness
Somehow, things are getting worse Syria
Syria’s economy is spiralling rapidly downward and it is people are going hungry, writes Jeremy Bowen.
UK weather: The latest Met Office forecast
Watch the latest UK climate forecast from the Independent for today.
Paul Whelan: US ‘outraged’ Russia jails ex-marine spying
Paul Whelan is sentenced to 16 years in prison after being arrested with a flash drive.
EU 'pig poke' Brexit Boris Johnson, Council warns
Following high-level talks to revive stalled trade talks, prime minister says negotiations need ‘a bit of oomph’
Nature's 'lifeboats' biodiversity
Parts of the landscape that are more resilient to severe climate impacts, such as fire and drought, are become increasingly important to help save species from extinction
Climate science's whispers: The books warming
The culture shock of the moment is that scientists have joined politicians and footballers as figures deemed to become worth hacking. So lengthy as science produced technological marvels and a deeper understanding of life’s processes, scientists were generally allowed to potter in the laboratory and to police themselves. Wasn’t science meant to become a self-correcting enterprise? But when they started to tell us that our whole way of life had to alter to alleviate the effects of global warming, their particular particular actions came below intense scrutiny. On exactly what authority do scientists assume such a privileged position?
Trump claims $600 is 'disincentive'
Larry Kudlow adds that White House plans to reform benefits in August
US employers cannot transgender, Supreme Court rules
Trump appointee Neil Gorsuch authors 6-3 majority opinion extending Title VII protections to gay and transgender workers
We don't inequality – has ignored plenty. We
We have hundreds of recommendations from previous reviews that speak to the issues of the Black Lives Matter movement – we ought to end up being enacting those
10 fryers healthier chips, meat,
Fry up a feast without any kind of of the fat or faff of hot oil with an efficient air-cooking machine
Face masks: Where coverings
New government advice says it’s compulsory to wear a face covering on public transport from 15 June
Pilot US crashed North Sea
‘This is a tragic loss for the 48th Fighter Wing community,’ says device commander Will Marshall
'A back': Places worship reopen months coronavirus lockdown
Queues may become smaller than for Primark but faithful in Sheffield tell Colin Drury this particular particular is moment they have been waiting for
James Anderson Stuart Broad won't 'fazed' supporters, West Indies insists
The preliminary Test begins in Southampton on 8 July before 2 more consider place at Old Trafford, starting on 16 July and 24 July
Trump tweet reemerges criticising Obama's movements defends bizarre ramp
Critics compare president’s walk down a ramp to Obama and Biden running up it in apples-to-oranges comparisons
Long queues, distancing wardens discounts UK streets reopen lockdown
Retailers have introduced Perspex screens, quarantine periods for items, and lots of hand sanitiser to help persuade shoppers it is secure to visit
Coronavirus: How workers are surviving Uganda Nigeria
While African governments give aid to their particular citizens during the Covid-19 pandemic, sex workers have seemingly been forgotten.
Police $10k accused Wendy's protests
‘This wasn’t us,’ protesters shout in footage
Trump claims requested tickets Tulsa — 2.5 times
Campaign celebrates ‘biggest data haul and rally signup of all time’
Black Lives Matter: Boris Johnson faces backlash announcing inequality 'countless' reports
UK’s review into racial equality will furthermore look at ‘white functioning course boys’, says No 10
Maria Ressa: The celebrated Philippine enraging Duterte
The award-winning journalist and presidential critic faces jail after being found guilty of libel.
Ed Westwick 'disappoints' fans 'surprise' Gossip Girl
Actor hinted that huge news relating to the popular series was on it is way
Primary schools told pupils – cannot halls
New guidance could furthermore see a couple of parents being told to use their own child’s college place – or lose it
8 bins aren't chore
What a load of rubbish – and here are the best ways to keep it below manage in the kitchen
Vanessa Bryant explains blocked Kobe Gianna accounts Instagram
‘We had to do this for our own healing’
The is streets – it's Tory
A legitimate proud patriotism in the generation and it is leaders who fought for freedom in the final battle – including many people of colour from exactly exactly what was then the British Empire – is being perverted and stolen in front aspect of our very eyes
Best mattress 2020: Top foam, sprung hybrid mattresses
Never miss a wink on a dreamily comfortable, built-to-last bed
Love Island cancelled ITV
Love Island’s 2020 winter series has been cancelled by ITV, meaning the reality show will not return to screens until summertime time 2021.